Last day of freedom

Maid for each other

No one's POV: 

November 29th, the last day of freedom Kris had before he was to be spending the rest of his life married to Amber, both of them were dreading this they were to young to be married of like that both of them wanted to go of and live their lives and fall in love with someone before they got married. However, unlike Kris' parents, Amber's parents were listening to their daughters protests and were themselves against the marriage but of course Mr Wu was using whatever power he had to make sure that the wedding was going to go ahead no matter what. "Are you sure we can really pull this of?" asked Amber as her father had asked to see her and explained the plan for tomorrow "Trust me this will work out" replied her father as Amber studied him for a moment before nodding "I trust you" she said as her father smiled and sent her to bed to rest for tomorrow morning. 

Meanwhile Kris was spending his last night out exploring Shanghai at night. The cold November chill had began to creep in and everyone was huddled up underneath their coats and scarves as they bustled around the busy streets and rushing into nearby shops in the hopes it would be warm inside. As Kris looked up and saw how beautiful the city looked at night he sighed 'I wonder if me and Sophie could have had the chance to be together to see this?' he thought to himself as he felt himself bump into someone and when he turned around saw someone burry themselves in their scarf 'Probably because its so cold' he thought to himself as he shivered. "I'm sorry" he said as the person shook their "I should be apologising... I wasnt looking where I was going" replied the person as both of them bowed to each other and went on their seperate ways. Soon Kris finished his walk around the city and retreated back to the hotel and into warmth, when he arrived back to his room a newly made hot chocolate was there waiting for him as he drank it slowly before going to bed and trying to get some sleep, "For you Sophie" he whispered as he slowly closed his eyes. 

------- 

"I'll be back in a bit" called Sophie as she stepped out of the house and as soon as the cold air hit her she burried herself into her scarf and went for a walk. As she walked down the street and looked at how beautiful Shanghai was at night she couldn't help but smile at the memories she had of when she was younger and she and her mum would walk down the streets on a night like this and how the lights around her would fascinate her making her think she was on another planet! Soon she came to a little shop where she quickly went inside to pick up her dress for the wedding she going to tomorrow before continuing on her walk, once again she found herself getting distracted and walked into a person, as she turned around to apologise she couldnt help but feel that the person she bumped into was familiar so to doubt herself she turned around and buried herself in her scarf. 

"I'm sorry" said the person as Sophie's eyes widened 'I deffinitely know that voice' she thought to herself as she convinced herself to not turn around "I should be apologising ... I wasnt looking where I was going" she said as she turned around and bowed so she couldnt see the person as the other person bowed and Sophie quickly walked away. When Sophie was back at her house her father had just got back from work and food was waiting for the both of them, 'Why is he here... I thought he was meant to be getting married' she thought to herself as she played with her food. "You alright kid?" asked her father as she snapped out of her daydream and realised she hadnt even touched her food so she quickly nodded and smiled at her father before starting to eat, but her mind was elsewhere as she tried to think about if she really saw Kris or someone who looked exactly like him!