Arrangements

Maid for each other

Kris' POV: 

"Kris your father wants to see you in his office" says a worker as he enters the room "Now?" I ask as he nods and I sigh... cant this man leave me alone for one minute? "What is it you want to nag me about today?" I ask as I enter his office "Sit down" he says "I prefer to stand" I say as he rolls his eyes and continues talking. "Do you remember the two people I introduced to you at the party?" he asks "Mr Liu and his daughter" I reply as he nods "Mr Liu and I have been talking over the past few months, we have been friends since teenagers you know" he begins... who cares? "... recently we've come to the conclusion that you and his daughter would make a great husband and wife so..." wait what? "WHAT?" I shout "We've decided that the two of shall be married on December 20th" he says "No way" I say as I turn around to walk out the door "DON'T TURN YOUR BACK ON ME" he suddenly shouts as I turn to face him, wow daddy has attitude... never thought he did. 

"There is no way I'm marrying her" I say as my father sighs "And why is that?" he asks... why is that... seriously this man... "Because I've never met her... only once at the party... we've never been in contact with each other and we will never love each other" I say "You never know that, the two of you may grow to love each other one day" he says.... he's not giving up "Why are you so reluctant?" he asks "BECAUSE THIS ISNT WHAT I WANT TO DO" I shout and because I like someone else... "It's because you like someone else isnt it?" he asks ooooooo he's good "That's none of your business" I say through gritted teeth "Who is she?" he asks "Again none of your business" I say as the door to the office opens and when we both look... oh great its dear 'Mummy'. "Why are you being like this?" she asks as she tries to approach me but I step away from her. "Why am I being like this? Oh well lets see... when I was thirteen all I wanted was to go out with my friends and live like every other boy should, but instead you guys kept me inside and turned me into your puppet... I had no life" I began as mum walks over to dad... the look on his face suggests that she's telling him to say something. 

"Kris we..." he says before I interrupt "I'm not done yet... you made me do things I didnt want to do made me become what I didnt want to become.... whilst my friends went out travelling and living their lives you guys kept me locked away and not doing anything... changing my personallity completly" I say "We only did that because we love you" says mum... SERIOUSLY? "Love... YOU GUYS DONT EVEN KNOW THE MEANING OF THAT WORD! When have you guys EVER shown me love because you never gave a damn when I was growing up! You guys may have bought me into this world but there is no way you guys can call yourselves the parents of the centry" I shout and thats when I feel a pain shoot across my cheek... I'm use to it though... mum has always done this to get her own way. "Dont you DARE say that about me and your father... we are your parents and you will show us respect" she says angrily as I turn to face and bring my face up close to hers "That will be the day I'm burning in hell" I whisper to her as I turn around and rip the door open before walking down the hall. 

"KRIS WU GET BACK HERE NOW" shouts my father as he runs to the door and people begin to stare at us, do I care? Like "KRIS" screams mum and again I ignore as I make my way to the elevator and shut myself in... when I'm inside my rage gets the better of me as I begin to punch the wall in anger... there is no way I am getting married to her!