Order of the Day: Porridge

Coffee Prince Cafe!!! {Story is Starting}

5390072818_6885a2b453_z.jpg

 

---1 Week Later---

The café is still going on strong and Min Jung knows about the whole Soo Min- Sunggyu thing and she tries often not to think about it since she doesn’t want it to get in the way of her friendship with Soo Min.

At the café, Soo Min is busy trying to make the customers happy. She gave Sooyeon a day off since she didn’t look too good. Her face was pale and she looked like a vegetable going into the shop, so Soo Min, along with Chanyeol and Da Hee, decided it would be best to give their hard working manager a break.

Sooyeon drives to her apartment and lugs herself to her bed. She flops face down on her bed in exhaustion. She had been working hard at the café…mostly to get her mind of off a thought she does not want to think about (so she has a thinking fever). Every time Youngjae goes into the café with his girlfriend, she gets a weird vomit-y feeling in her gut that makes her sort of wanna rip her hair out. Although it is true that she doesn’t like Jessica, she still won’t do something like that. [Side Note: Likewise, Whenever Youngjae sees Luhan hovering around Sooyeon, he feel punch-y, but doesn’t want to feel that way because it’s weird and he has a girlfriend whom he supposedly loves.]

***DING DONG!*** Someone rings Sooyeon’s doorbell. She drags herself off her bed and goes to open it.

“Ne?” she opens her eyes to find Youngjae at her doorstep with a basket.

“Youngjae-ah…”

“Annyeong! I went to the café, but Soo Min-ssi said that you were sick so your went home. Can I come in? I brought porridge,” he smiled cheekily. Sooyeon looks at him hesitantly at first, but ends up letting him in.

“Wah… this is no way for a woman’s apartment to look like…” Youngjae walks towards the kitchen.

“Well excuse me! I’ve been busy with work and such…” Sooyeon says, “Well I’m just surprised your little girlfriend isn’t here with you.”

“Yeah. I asked, but she said she was busy. Come sit down. Eat this then go to sleep. You need to rest,” Youngjae said. Sooyeon obliged.

---After 1 hour---

Sooyeon is already asleep and Youngjae is about finished with cleaning her apartment when the door bell sounded. Youngjae goes to open the door.

“Ne?” Youngjae asks. The moment he sees who the visitor is, his mood turns sour immediately.

“Oh, annyeonghasaeyeo. Is Sooyeon here?” Luhan asks.

“She’s sleeping. What do you want?” Youngjae asks daringly.

“I just brought over some porridge for her,”Luhan shows Youngjae the pag in his hands.

“Well, she’s sleeping. Just leave it on the table then leave… please,” Youngjae realizes how protective he is being about Luhan being there. ‘Psh…it’s just Luhan-ssi. And he’s worried about Sooyeon-noona…This…’ Youngjae questions. Luhan places it on the table and leaves.

As Luhan drives back to the café, he sees Da Hee and Jaejoong walking with each other… Actually, more like fighting with each other. Jaejoong poked Da Hee’s side, making her spill her coffee on herself. She would get mad and Jaejoong would laugh, and end up chasing each other, trying to get each other with coffee and scones.

Luhan smiles and keeps driving. Once he is at the café, he sees Chanyeol talking to his long time crush, Suzy, again, instead of working. In the background, two girls are looking at Suzy with daggers for eyes. Luhan didn’t want to get involved so he just went to Won Hee, who was in the kitchen, disturbing Yong Joo.

“Won Hee-ah, please tell Chanyeol to call me when he gets off of work. I’ll just pick him up then. Gomawo-yeo!” Luhan smiles. Won Hee smiles, nods, and goes back to on her lollipop.

“Yah! What are you doing here?!” Soo Min comes in the kitchen only to find Yong Joo almost done with the drink and Won Hee being a hard head and bothering everyone.

“I was bored at home! And school wasn’t to my taste today, so I came here to give your workers some of my moving motivational speeches!” Won Hee raises her arms and smiles.

“Oh my gat… I can’t deal with this…” Soo Min sighs.

“What?” Won Hee smiles. Soo Min pulls out her phone and calls her #1 weapon to fighting this nuisance of a friend of hers.

“ Yeah… Can you please come?... Thanks,”

“So… Who’d ya call?” Won Hee asks, eager to find out.

“Oh you’ll see…” Soo Min goes back to the front desk.

After 5 minutes or so, her weapon came. She led him to the kitchen.

“Oh… My… Gat… You did NOT just do this to me!!” Won Hee jumps down from the counter.

“Well?” Soo Min smiles.

“How could you! TO YOUR OWN FRIEND!!” Won Hee gets cornered by the big black man, gets picked up, and taken to the company car.

“I don’t wanna go back!!” Won Hee protests.

“Sorry ma’am. But the President really needs you to be at the meeting,” the bulky man says.

“PARK SOO MIN!!!!” were Won Hee’s last words before going into the car. 

 

Author's Notes:

Hey guys!!! Good news!!! I'm back!!!! 

It trully feels nice to be back! 

I'm gonna try my best to give you guys

as much updates as I can before going

back to school in August! 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

If you're a new subscriber who does

is not in the story, please PM me if you would

like to, and I can give you the form link!