The Waitresses (Members 3 & 4)

Coffee Prince Cafe!!! {Story is Starting}

Soo Min is now onto the phase of looking for the waiters and waitresses, and she has found no one that caught her eye. She turns off the lights in the shop and heads home.

---o0o---

Soo Min closes the door to her car and starts heading inside the house, when she sees a familiar figure at the door way...with her baggage with her...

"Yong Joo-yah...What in the world are you doing here?" Soo Min asks her little friend.

"Unni...Can I stay with you a little while? I'm sorta supposed to be on a workshop in Spain, but I kinda didn't want to go..." Yong Joo says, a little embarrassed.

"Sure..." Soo Min says, a bit confused. She lets the poor girl into the house and smiles.

"Thank you unni!!" Yong Joo hugs her unni and jumps up and down. Soo Min shakes her head and shows her to the guest room.

"So which workshop is it for?" Soo Min sits on the bed.

"Oh, grandmother wanted me to become a doctor, but you know me! I want to be a star!" Yong Joo explains with a flashy pose. Soo Min shakes her head and chuckles.

"And you know me..." Soo Min smirks.

"Yeah yeah...What do I have to do?" Yong Joo slumps down on the bed.

"Well...I need a waitress for my new shop...can you...?"

"*SIGH...Well, you are nice to me. And you are letting me stay here...Okay... Just for unni..." Soo Min smiles at her decision.

---The next day---

Soo Min heads to the shop to do more work. There is someone at the door.

"What are you doing here?" Soo Min asks Myungsoo who is leaning at the door with sunglasses on.

"I wanted to see how the Princess is doing. Aren't you charmed?" he smirks.

"In your neverland dreams, jerk," Soo Min shoves him aside and opens the door.

"When are we opening?" Myungsoo follows Soo Min in and almost closes the door behind her.

"Unni!! I need a favor!" Yong Joo barges in through the door.

"What else do you need?" Soo Min asks, slightly annoyed.

"I have a friend who needs a place to stay at too...and-I'm really sorry, but-can you make one more room and..SHE'S WILLING TO WORK! PLEASE! I AM SOO SORRY, UNNI!" Yong Joo bows down to Soo Min.

Soo Min sighs, "Well I do need another waitress..."

Yong Joo stands up and hugs Soo Min, "YAY! Thank you thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU!!!" She goes outside and pulls in a girl. She smiles shyly and bows to Soo Min.

"You are...?"

"Annyeonghasaeyeo, Park Da Hee-imnida!!" she smiles a wide smile.

"Are you baby-sitting or running a coffee shop?" Myungsoo whispers before he leaves the shop.

---o0o---

Please welcome Lee Yong Joo (nicole_b1a4lover)!

tumblr_likac1CYB21qfddpjo1_1280.jpg

And Woohyun!

tumblr_ltxe9wxJ9P1qf2mwjo1_1280.jpg

 

Please welcome Park Da Hee (MonstyyMonsterr)!

tumblr_mdxy17FAyn1qejxjto4_500.png

And Jaejoong!

tumblr_lc1y62OsAf1qatturo1_500.jpg