Final Members (for now)

Coffee Prince Cafe!!! {Story is Starting}

 

Soo Min, Myungsoo, Won Hee, and Sooyeon were inside the Coffee shop, deciding on the final workers in the shop.

"I think she'll do good. Her background is good..." Sooyeon pointed at a girl's profile and Won Hee nodded in agreement while sipping on her coffee.

"Mmm...This is really good Myungsoo-yah... How did you learn how to brew so perfectly?" Won Hee commented on his master piece. Myungsoo smirked at Soo Min.

"I'm just perfect like that, I guess..." he looks at Soo Min with playful eyes. "Hey, why don't we hire at least one male waiter. It's all girls..."

"Maybe...Should we, Sooyeon-ssi?" Soo Min ponders on the thought. It was one of the only smart things that came out of Myungsoo's mouth so she actually allowed it.

"I think so. I mean, they could be helpful in lifting heavy things, and such," Sooyeon nodded.

"DO IT!" Won Hee smiled.

"How much caffine did Myungsoo give you?" a voice calls out at the door. Everyone looks and sees Kris leaning at the doorway with a raised eye brow at Won Hee. She scowls at him and Soo Min chuckles.

"What are you even doing here?!" Won Hee barked.

"I came because Myungsoo asked me to get Sunggyu and Chanyeol," Kris moves closer and looks at Soo Min.

"Who-"

"I looked for two waiters on my own already, to save you the brain work," Myungsoo jokes at Soo Min, who is currently scowling.

"You need my approval," Soo Min scrungches her nose.

"But you already know them," Myungsoo comes back. Myungsoo and Won Hee start to bother Soo Min to let the two waiters in and after about 30 minutes of annoyingness, Soo Min gave in. The staff was cast and it was time to reveal.

---3 weeks later. The staff have underwent a training to help them with work and today is thei grnad opening---

"Come on you guys! Let's get out there and wow people!" Yong Joo excitedly takes Da Hee's arms and raise them. They jump up and down ready to amaze people.

People flood into the shop when the sign was switched to open because of all the advertising they did.

 Sunggyu goes over to a table and gets ready to take their order, "Annyeonghasaeyeo, and welcome to Coffee Prince Cafe. My name is Sunggyu and I will be your waiter, what would you like to have?"

The girl looks up at Sunggyu and smiles, "Omo! Sunggyu-sunbae? You work with Minnie?"

"Oh, Min Jung-ah! Yea I work here! You know Soo Min-ssi?" Sunggyu smiles a warm and caring smile.

"Ne~ We've been friends since middle school~" she reutrns his smile with a pretty one. 'I know where I'll be going to be at everyday now!' she thinks.

At the next table, Chanyeol smiles and waves his hand at Jaeri who is sitting at the table.

"Annyeong, Jaeri-yah!" Chaneyol cheekily smiles.

"Annyeonghasaeyeo, oppa!~" Jaeri smiles.

"Well? What do you think?" Chaneyol spreads his arms and spins around the room.

"Hehe~ It's good! Oppa, I-" Jaeri was about to order when she notices Chanyeol looking at another girl at another table: Bae Su-Ji. Jaeri's shoulders droop and pouts.

"Oppa~! I want to order now!" Jaeri shouts.

Chanyeol almost drops his things and smiles embarrassed at Jaeri, "R-right..."

 

 

---o0o---

Remeber what I said!!! Stay active and you could get inserted!!!

 

 

Please welcome Lee Min Jung ( ainamira97)!

And Sunggyu!

tumblr_m6vonlptvW1qzg44f.jpg

 

 

Please welcome Jung Jaeri (thederpchanyeol)!

And Chanyeol!

tumblr_me2xn7Eak71rgg7wqo1_500.jpg