Order of the Day: Chilled, Light Mocha Frap with 2 Shots

Coffee Prince Cafe!!! {Story is Starting}

 

~~~During Christmas Eve, the cafe stayed open since Soo Min, Yong Joo, and Da Hee had nothing to do. They stayed and ran the cafe while the others who did have plans went away. There were little customers, so the day went by calmly. Christmas Day, although, was completely different. Soo Min got a text from her parents who were in Paris and Myungsoo ( who only texted her to make sure she locks up that night), Yong Joo (Soo Min: that brat... >.>) got picked up from the cafe early by her "friend" Woohyun, and Da Hee...well...she got an "in your face" visit from (and I quote) "...the white terrorist..." and his date for the day, who is (again I quote) "...a snake in the making...". Soo Min didn't know that Da Hee was even capable of saying such things about a person. The guy, she could comprehend with since he was teasing Da Hee all through the time he was there, but the girl...well...she didn't seem that bad. Now it's one day before 2013 and the cafe is once again busy.~~~

 

The cafe is once again busy, but the owners are nowhere in sight. Soo Min is on her way to Min Jung's family's cafe to visit.

 

@Min Jung's Cafe

"Soo Min! You came!" Min Jung jogs to Soo Min who just entered the shop and is now being raided by her childish little friend.

"Yup," she smiles. Min Jung links her arms with Soo Min and walks her to her table.

"So..."

 

@Soo Min's Cafe

Yong Joo and Da Hee were given the day off since they worked on Christmas Eve, so Sooyeon, Chanyeol, and Sunggyu were left to run the busy, busy shop. Myungsoo came around a little while later to help out since he had nothing else to do (aka he didn't show up for his date because the girl was a super freak).

"Sooyeon-ssi, where's Soo Min?" Myungsoo asks the manager.

"She went to her friend's cafe, ummm, Delicia Delight Cafe. Wae-o?"

"Ani! I was just...wondering..." Myungsoo creeps away. Sooyeon returns to making a table's coffee when someone taps her shoulder. She looks up and sees Young Jae smiling cheekily at her.

"Oh, Young Jae-ah, what are you doing here?" she asks.

"Nothing...I got bored sunbae. There was nothing to do at home so I decided to go here," he explains as he sits down.

"To bother me?" she asks jokingly.

Young Jae chuckles, "You know me so well, sunbae. What are you doing?"

"Making an Americano and a chilled, light mocha frap with 2 shots."

"Ooo, sounds fancy. Is it hard to make?"

"Sorta...It's time consuming and you have to be patient with it."

"But...you're not patient..." Young Jae eyes her.

"I know..." Sooyeon taps her foot on the floor with her hands on her hips as he waits for the chiller to shut off.

"In that case...I want one too!" Sooyeon glares at the smiling Young Jae.

"FINE! But give this to table 4 first," Sooyeon gives Young Jae the tray and he makes his way to table four.

"Hello ladies, I have your orders," Young Jae gleefully sets down the drinks.

"Oh, Young Jae-oppa?" a girl asks.

Young Jae looks at her, "Oh! Serena-yah! How are you?"

"Good! I just came from the airport from New York."

"Oh, really? How's Yongguk?"

"He's here too! In Seoul I mean. He couldn't come because he has a test today," she smiles at him. Young Jae nods his head.

"And who's this?" Young Jae turns to the other girl who ordered the super hard drink that has a long name so I won't tyoe it again.

"Oh! This is Meeji! We go to the same school. She came from the UK, but we met up at New York so she just came with me," Serena introduced.

"Anneyonghasaeyeo, Young Jae-imnida!" Young Jae beamed his usual smile.

Meeji shyly bows and says nothing, keeping her head down.

"Um...She's a bit shy," Serena says awkwardly. Young Jae nods his head...awkwardly...

@Chanyeol 

He smiles cheekily and approaches his friend, Jaeri, but soon gets distracted by the girl behind Jaeri, Suzy.

"Op-" Jaeri notices Chanyeol making his way over in her direction, but stops when he passes her. She looks behind her to see who it could have been that he went to instead of her. Once she sees Suzy with her fake smile, she immediately scowls.

"Why her? Well..." she wonders, then soon finds herself in a weird situation. He is only her friend, so why is she being so sensitive about this. She also has known for a while now that he likes Suzy, and it never bothered her...Until now..

'*GASP! Do I...NAH!!' she quickly brushes off her oncoming thought and directs her attention to her currently vibrating phone. 

"Hello? Suho-yah?" she answers.

"Oh, Jaeri. Do you have plans for on New Years Eve? Sulli, Taemin, and I decided we should have a party. Chanyeol and Suzy are coming too," Suho asks. Everything sounded good, up until Suzy's name came up.

"Why is Suzy coming?" she scowls.

"Oh, that's right... Well, Chanyeol invited her," Suho explains. Too bad it didn't work. Jaeri is still upset about Suzy coming.

"So are you coming?" 

"Maybe..." Jaeri says, then hangs up on him.

@Yong Joo

Yong Joo rushes to the cafe to look for Soo Min in an urgent matter.

"Sunggyu-ssi, is Soo Min-unni here?" she asks. Sunggyu simply shakes his head. She thanks him then runs to Sooyeon, but stopped when she sees Suzy. 'What...' she wonders. 

"What is that snake doing here?" she says aloud. Next to her, Jaeri hears and notices she is looking at Suzy.

"Oh, you...and Suzy..." Jaeri mutters. Yong Joo looks at Jaeri.

"Ne? WAIT! You go to my school...Don't you? I think I've seen you before..." Yong Joo squints to try to remember.

"I don't know, but you don't like Suzy either?" Jaeri asks.

Yong Joo takes a seat, "Ne...She's a snake...A two headed snake..." Jaeri nods empathetically. Soon enough, the two are talking and Yong Joo forgets all about her urgent matters with Soo Min, who is enjoying herself at Min Jung's cafe.

@Da Hee and Won Hee

Da Hee, since she has the day off, decides she wants to walk through the streets and look at the different shops around her new neighborhood. Her phone suddenly vibrates when someone bumps into her, causing her to fall down with her coffee now on her shirt.

"Oops," a deep voice says playfully. Da Hee looks up and sees Jaejoong hovering above her. He squats down to meet her face. Their faces are about 5 inches from colliding.

"Mocha? You look like an americano person..." Jaejoong teases.

"Meh! You didn't even say sorry! Or help me up!" Da Hee scrunches her nose at him in frustration.

Jaejoong stands up and flings her up with him. Unfortunately, Jaejoong seemed to have miscalculated her weight (he though she was going to be heavy) and flinged her too much, causing her to be shoved into his firm chest. She was so taken back that she forgets how to act around a jerk like him.

"So...You like my chest?" Jaejoong teases. She comes back to earth, and shoves him away.

"No! ert!" she starts to fast walk away.

"ert?! Who was it that slammed into me, then doesn't pull away?!" Jaejoong follows her.

"Well..MEH!" she suddenly turns around to stick her tongue out at him, not knowing that Jaejoong is right behind her, causing them to collide once again.

"Stop that!" she shoves him away and runs. Jaejoong shruggs, confused. 

Da Hee keeps running until she bumps into yet another person, a boy again. 

'Why must I be so clumsy?' Da Hee thinks. She stands up, and doesn't look up to see who it was. Da Hee bows and appologizes then keeps running.

"Wow, scared your new girlfriend already, Kris?" Won Hee teases as she approaches Kris.

"What? I don't even know that girl," Kris says, in a as-a-matter-of-fact way. Won Hee nods her head slowly in disbelief.

"REALLY!" Kris testifies, "Why? You jealous, babe?" He approaches Won Hee and leans into her closely. He twists her hair in one of his fingers and he whispers, "Don't worry..." Won Hee starts to feel hot, but regains her stature and she pushes him away.

"As if. Why would I be jealous of an alpaca?" she flips her hair and walks away. Kris looks at her from behind and thinks, "Because the alpaca is."

~~~0o0~~~

yay!!! Sorry for the loooong wait! Please say hello to Serena Park (Jbunnygirl22) and Lee Meeji (sweetlollie), this chapter's guests:) See I told you guys I will insert you! Not all at once though...One by one:) I will PM you beforehand to tell you you will be guesting:)

How was is my dearest readers? I hope I got your characters right:)

Please comment:)!!! It would be my inspiration if you guys comment:)

I LOVE YOU!!!

<3

>.<

 

My Second Hubby:)

tumblr_m5lwhs2Asb1qit2s0o1_r1_500.gif