Order of the Day:Green Tea Slush

Coffee Prince Cafe!!! {Story is Starting}

 

cinnahearts:(by ᴅ ɪ ᴀ ☆彡)

 

 

The first thing that Soo Min notices when she comes by the cafe that night is that the lights are open. She slowly approaches the cafe, being sure to be careful just in case this is a dangerous situation. She is about to swing at the figure on one of the tables when she noticed it's just a sleeping Sunggyu. Soo Min taps his shoulder.

"Oppa, what are you doing here?" Soo Min asks as she takes a seat next to him.

"Oh! Min Jung! Soo Min's here! Minni annyeong:)" Sunggyu smiles his innocent, yet killer smile. There is a crash in the kitchen. Min Jung's head suddenly pops out, after comes Myungsoo's head.

"What are you two doing in my kitchen?" Soo Min asks a bit annoyed at the sight of Myungsoo with another girl…

"Oh! I wanted to make tomagoyaki, so I came here! Myungsoo-oppa and Sunggyu-ssi wanted to tag along so I let them!" Min Jung smiles, "Just wait a little bit more! It's almost done!" Min Jung runs back in the kitchen. Myungsoo takes off his apron and makes his way over to the table with water and rice.

"Rice? I don't think we need rice to eat tomagoyaki," Sunggyu states.

"Who said we were only making tomagoyaki?" Myungsoo smirks. Soo Min's heart skips a beat, making her feel uncomfortable. Min Jung comes out with tomagoyaki and other japanese dishes like tempura, tonkastu, and katsu-don. Myungsoo rushes to help her. They lay the food on the table set for 6 people.

"Why are there 6 bowls? It's only the four of us," Soo Min asks.

"Oh, Woohyun and Yong Joo are coming a little later. Woohyun should be here soon, but Yong Joo said she is going to be late because she's out with Da Hee and her friends," Min Jung explains. They all take a seat and start eating. Sooner later, Woohyun appears, but Yong Joo is still not there. A few more minutes later, Soo Min gets a text from Yong Joo saying she can't come.

~~~0o0~~~

Soo Min and Min Jung were doing the dishes while the guys were cleaning up their mess.

"Min Jung-ah, do you still like Sunggyu-ssi?" Soo Min asks.

"Mm...But I don't think I have a chance. It's so obvious he likes y-uh-someone else," Min Jung sighs then looks downward. She already knew whom Sunggyu prefered, but since they are best friends, she decided to hide it from Soo Min. It pains her sometimes when she sees Soo Min and Sunggyu smiling with each other and Soo Min doesn't even know anything.  She doesn't hate Soo Min for it though because (one) they're best friends, and (two) she’s innocent and ignorant.

"Done, finally. Well, I'm going to go ahead. Need a ride?" Soo Min asks. Min Jung shakes her head without saying anything. Soo Min just nods her head and heads out. Min Jung looks at the three from the window and sees that Sunggyu and Soo Min were talking...and smiling. Since Min Jung did not want to be noticed leaving, she leaves a note on the counter just in case someone looks for her in the back. 

Min Jung walks the streets of Seoul while keeping her head pointed at the ground. Her head is completely wrapped around the thought of about Sunggyu and Soo Min. She is being brought down by the thought of it and it's making her down. Down enough not to see that Yong Joo is about to crash into her. They both fall down.

"Yah! Lee Min Jung! What-" Yong Joo is getting ready to lecture Min Jung about watching where she's going, but once she sees her face, she drops it. Yong Joo helps Min Jung up, who almost seems like she doesn't want to get up anymore.

"Yah...Are you okay?" Yong Joo pulls her friend aside and out of the people traffic. Min Jung nods her head, even though she knows for herself it is not true...What she doesn't know is that Yong Joo knows her well enough not to get fooled by her slow nods with the looking down trick.

"Come on. You are going to talk whether you like it or not," Yong Joo drags Min Jung in the nearest cafe. "Okay, spill." Yong Joo waits eagerly and paitiently for Min Jung's answer. She hesitates, but sigh deeply before starting to talk.

"Sunggyu-oppa...He likes..S-someone else," she is on the verge of tears.

"You know who it is," Yong Joo states.

Min Jung nods her head, "Soo Min." Yong Joo is taken back by the name Min Jung said. 'But Minni likes-'

"That can't be," Yong Joo stops her train of thought. 

"Welcome to Lazy Cat Cafe. My name is Carmen and I will be your waitress for today. What can I get you?" a girl asks. Yong Joo looks up and her eyes widen.

"Carmen?! You're working?!" Yong Joo shouts and Carmen clasps shut.

"SHHH! No one can know. It's not permitted remember?! Keep your voice down!" 

"But if you get found out by the school, you'll get expelled!" Yong Joo whispers.

"Yea, but...I wanna get a present for Seungri-oppa...It's our 2 year anniversary in one week so I want to get him something..." Carmen looks down, “So can you guys please keep this a secret? I don’t want anyone finding out: especially Seungri-oppa and the school. So I’m asking you guys right now to please keep this whole thing a secret from everyone? Ne?” Carmen gives her famous puppy dog eyes to the girls.

“Arasso… But just be careful…” Yong Joo smiles at Carmen.

“So what can I get you guys?” Carmen asks.

“I’ll have a green tea slush,” Min Jung says.

“Me too,” Yong Joo says then turns her attention back at Min Jung.

“Min Jung-ah, I don’t think you’re right about your hypothesis…” Yong Joo says.

“But I can see it and feel it with my own eyes! You know, I was talking to Jae Ri and I can confirm to you that what you are thinking is totally off base. I can only tell you, although, if you promise never to tell Soo Min-unni! If she finds out, I will be buried alive,” Yong Joo holds out her pinky to Min Jung.

Min Jung takes it, “Okay.”

“Okay. Well you see…*whisper*whisper*whisper*whisper.” Min Jung’s eyes go wide and she is doing her best to process the information she is being given right now.

 

Hey guise:) I'm sorry if all of you weren't in here... Also i'm changing my status to semi-hiatus:)!!! Please also visit my blog page http://dearbestie1997.blogspot.com/