Chapter 7

When The Time I Should Let You Go

"What's wrong Ji?" Yuri answered her friend and Seunghyun, Kwon Jiyong. "Me and Chaerin was invited to Mama Choi's party" "Another party? Seunghyun never told me about that" "I think this's a last minute party, you come?" "If they invite me, of course" "You should ask Tabi hyung then" "Could you stop call him Tabi, it's like we're back in high school" "It's cool" "No, by the way is Soohyuk oppa with you?" "Aniyo, he's in Gangnam he's meeting up with Jonghyun" "Oh, do you know when will he come back ?" "Ask him yourself, I have something, I'll call you later bye" And he just hung up like that,"that brat", she proceed to call Seunghyun, but unfortunately she can't reach his phone."What's wrong?", she muttered. She decided to call Seunghyun later, she was prepared to go with Jessica. Jessica and her was promised to meet at 7pm, "Oh my God, its almost seven" she mumbled. ***** "Jess" she hugged her bestfriend woh she hasn't met for a while."How was San Francisco?" "It was fine, I met Jay there" "Jay? Your ex?" "Yeah, he's with Bora now" "Bora? Yoon Bora? Our dance classmate Bora?" "Yes that Bora" "Woah daebak, I remembered that she was like the outsider, right?" "She was nerdy but talented, now..she's y and talented" "Maybe that's why Jay date her, you know he like that kind of girl these days" Both of them chuckled, they were still talking to each other when someone called Yuri's name. "Oh Yuri, you're here," it was Seunghyun's beautiful noona, Choi Hyeyoon. "Hi unnie, dinner?" "Yeah, oh Jessica" she greeted Jessica who smiled awkwardly to her. Jessica always admire her, that's why she felt a bit awkward near Hyeyoon. "Unnie I heard omma make another party" "Yes, its a last minute plan. You know omma" "Is there anything special?" "I don't know, its definitely not our birthday. Maybe some congratulation party, you'll come right?" "Of course unnie, omma will go ballistic if I don't come to her party" "See you on saturday then, bye" Hyeyoon kissed Yuri's cheeks and say goodbye to both of the woman. When Choi Hyeyoon is pretty far, Jessica got her voice back. "She's really pretty, some people might think that she's Seunghyun oppa's little sister" "People think like that," "Really ? By the way Yuri, you'll come to her mom's party?" "Of course Jess, like I said before omma will go ballistic if I don't come," "Sometimes I think why you called Seunghyun oppa's mom, omma" "She told me to call her that," "Jiyong called her Mama Choi," "Ahh I don't know, just eat your dinner," Yuri said as she ate her salad. Jessica smiled sheepishly,"it means she want you to be her daughter, or daughter-in-law" Yuri choked on her drink, and rolled her eyes. Like it will ever happen, she thought. Jessica always knew that Yuri has a big crush on her childhood bestfriend. As they grew up and Seunghyun's mom decided to let Yuri called her omma, make Jessica feel intrigued. His mom must be like Yuri a lot or the elder woman want Yuri to be her daughter or in this case daughter-in-law. It's so clear, perhaps Yuri just pretend to not know about it or she's really stupid and don't know. Sometimes it's frustrating Jessica. The saturday morning after, Yuri was waken up by her ringing phone. Her cousin Seunggi called her,"What's wrong Seung?" "Be my date," Yuri raised her eyebrows,"What?" "Be my date, Seunghyun's mom party," "Okay, now let me sleep. I need my beauty sleep, you want your date to be pretty right? Now bye" she quickly hung up, she knew her cousin would rant about her sleep habit. Now she just need to sleep and waiting to woke up when its needed.