Chapter 1

When The Time I Should Let You Go
Yuri, Seunghyun, Yoona has been together for long enough time. While Seunghyun and Yoona is the couple. Yuri always be the bestfriend. Nothing's change. She hide her feelings, no one know. Maybe just the stars and the moon. *********** "Hi Yul, how aj's your trip to Paris ?" Yoona asked as she take her portfolio from her desk. "It was.......fine" Yuri let out a big sigh. "What's wrong ?" "Nothing" "Yuri, we don't meet 2 days ago. It's 10 years ago. It's clearly you have something on yor mind" She know something bother her bussiness partner, apartment mate, bestfriend. "I'm just tired" "Tired of....." "Just tired" "Yeah whatever, by the way where were you last night ?" "I was with Minho and Sulli" "Minho ? That Younger male that hitting on you ?" "Yes, what do you mean hitting on me ? He's definitely not hitting on me, and you sure know that Sulli is his girlfriend for 3 years" "Yul, I know you know that he likes you" "Who like who ?" A heavy husky voice heard from the door. There stood a beautiful, y, piercing eyes Choi Seunghyun. "It's none of your business Choi Seunghyun" "Oh come on Kwon Yuri," he look away from his bestfriend to her girlfriend, "Who likes her ?" "Choi Minho, oppa" "That brat ? You're definitely not dating him Kwon Yuri" "Who says I was gonna date her Seunghyun ?" "Just don't date him" "Nee ahjusshi" she nodded. "YA!" He came closer and kiss his girlfriend lips. Yuri smile and look away. As long as they happy, she thought. "I'll leave you two" "Where're you going ?" "Dance studio" "At your house ?" Seunghyun asked. "You know I don't like there. My mom is so noisy about me being single." "Date your dance partner" Seunghyun smirk. "Yunho ? Ya! Are you crazy ?" She look away and begin stomped her feet. "Don't forget to buy the grocery, yul" "Yeah !!" Yes, she live with Yoona.