Chapter 6

When The Time I Should Let You Go
Seunghyun gulped hard. Ahh..this is not good, he thought. "He was sleeping at my room, since yours was locked" Yuri explained from behind. She just wearing ONLY a white towel. I hope Yuri immediately wearing something, Seunghyun wished in his heart. He was really distracted of Yuri's body. He didn't realize that his childhood bestfriend is holy-moly y."Could you please wear something yul~?" Yoona said. Seunghyun thanked Yoona quitely. Yuri walked back inside. Her room and lock the door. Yoona was staring at Seunghyun who didn't realize at all."Is the door really beautiful Choi Seunghyun?" Asked her sarcassticaly. Seunghyun cleared his throat and went to the living room."You ignored me now? How great" Yoona said."I aint ignore you, I just feel sleepy"."Sleep at Yuri's". Seunghyun sighed and went to Yoona."She just my bestfriend, there's nothing for you to worry about," Yoona then went to her. Room followed by Seunghyun. They didn't know that Yuri hear everything. I'm just his bestfriend, she thought. She sat at the couch whaen the two of them went out. Still looked bothered, Yoona went to the dining room. Yuri and Seunghyun followed."Sorry about before" he said quitely. "I don't know why she's sooo jealous, you're my very best best bestfriend right?" Yuri smiled bitterly. She still so in love with him and still waiting patiently in the back, however its no use. Since Seunghyun just she her as his very bestfriend. Maybe its tine to give up for everything.