Chapter 3

When The Time I Should Let You Go
Yuri was stroll down at the market when her phone rang. Hyun Brat calling.. "Yes Hyun Brat ?" She was smiling when she heard Seunghyun scoffed. "Can you have a respect on me a little ? I'm an oppa for you" "Oo no no no I can't." "Oooh whatever, by the way where are you ?" "The market, buy some groceries. Why ? Miss me already ?" "No," "Ya ! That hurts. I know you have girlfriend, but don't you wanna make this friend happy ? At least tell her you miss her." "Okaay, I miss you Kwon Yuri" "Me miss you too" she replied with a little bit aegyo. "I love you, girl" "Me love you too," she smiled. At least I've said I love you. Although you don't get it right. "You still at the market ?" "Yeah," "When will you go home ?" "Maybe 15 minutes later, why ? Wanna pick me up ?" "I'll pick you up, I still at my apartment. I'm on my way right now, bye" "Bye," Get ready for another broken heart Yuri. *#*#*#*#*#*#* 15 minutes later, Seunghyun really came. He called her that he was in front. "Just come in, I still not ready." Seunghyun came in and led his way to his so called childhood friend. "You said you'll be ready 15 minutes later," he whined and smack her head lightly. "Oh c'mon Seungie, I'm a woman." "You're not, you're my very bestfriend." He said as she hug her from the back. Yuri rolled her eyes and keep walking. Got some trouble with Seunghyun hugged her. "Let go of me, people staring." "Let them be, I just wanna hug my girl" "Seungie~" "Let's just walk" They continue buying groceries, people was murmuring. It's not a common view. Choi Seunghyun the bad-, y, cold, but really successful businessman laughing and made jokes. And another shock is he was hugging, kissing cheek, holding hands with a girl in public, and the girl is not his girlfriend but the very famous Seoul sociallite Kwon Yuri. Shocking news, ve~ry shocking news. "Are you done ?" "I need to find aloe vera" "Aloe ? For what ?" "It's good for your health, your hair" "Always the health freak Kwon Yuri" She scoffed and led her way to the big refrigerator in front of her. She was searching for aloe vera when someone tap her shoulder thinking it would be Seunghyun. "What Choi ?" "I'm Jung not Choi, Yuri" She turn around to find Jung Yunho in front of her. "Oh you, what are you doing here ?" She turned around again, and searching for aloe. "This is public place Yuri" he said sarcasticly. "I mean in this area, this's not your apartment area" "I came from Changmin's house, business" "Really ? How is Sooyoung ? I heard that she was sick, but I can't come." She pouted. "She's healthy as a horse, and the baby also," "Hyungsik right ?" "What ?" "Their son, his name is Hyungsik right ?" "Yeah," "Oh there you are," suddenly Seunghyun came and give her a backhug. Yunho feel confuse, did they dating ? "What happened ?" "Nothing I just miss you," She rolled her eyes. "I just go, bye Yuri Seunghyun-ssi," he bowed a little. Seunghyun replied her bow. "What's wrong with you Choi ?" "What ?" "You became an affectionate ," "I just wanna test him, you should see his face. When I hug you, he was zwing~" "You got wrong medicine, didn't you ?" "Yaaa whatever, he likes you. A lot," she smiled. I just like-no I just love you Seunghyun.