Day one part 2

We Have A New Member??!!
" W-what did you just say, ajusshi? " you said still confussed. The man smiled at you and said " Will you take the offer? Please think about it at least, it's a great offer, you wouldn't want to miss it." The man seems nice and you felt a little bad for thinking that he was a e." I will think about it" you said with an awkward smile. " That's a great choice, here's the address if you decide to join the company, thank you and good luck" After the man gave you the address and walked away, you started to wonder why he chose to scout you * Out of all the boys here he chose to scout me, i wonder why. I mean i'm pretty tall about 175 cm i think, but anyway i'm skinny and besides that i look like a girl ( cough' you are a girl cough')* "MOVE!!!" somebody shouted out of nowhere, you moved out of the way stareing at the angry old man that shouted at you.*Tsk tsk, some people* you tought while shaking your head. " Oh, i forgot fetch Eun Gi from school!" you whispered to yourself. 15 minutes later "Oooppa!!!!!!" Eun Gi came running towards you with her group of friends." Oh Eun Gi, how was school?" You said smileing at your cute little sister and her friends. " It was great! But oppa can i play with Sora and the others before we go home, please~?" "Of course , have i ever said no to you" "yes you have, many times' in fact" "Eun Gi~ Why do you always have to ruin the moment?" you jokingly whine while Eungi and her friends laugh at you. " Ok, play now, i will be around if you need me" you said smileing at them. You heard them laugh and talk as they played, you were just sitting in the park when suddenly there conversation catched your ear " Eun gi i'm so jealous of you." one of her friends said " Why?" Eun gi asked " Well...You have such a handsome and nice brother, just look at him~" " Handsome my " one of her guy friends said " He is more like a beautiful princess, Eun gi your brother is prettier than you!! Haha" "No he is handsome not beautiful" The fight continued for quite a while so you decided to call Eun gi and go home " Eun Gi-ah, it's getting dark we got to go home!~" " Ok oppa! Bye guys, see you tomorrow " Eun gi waved to her friends. ________________________________________ ( At Home ) "Oppa, are you pretty or handsome?" Eun gi asked "What about both ?" You smiled at her while putting food on your little dining table. " Oh, Eun gi, i forgot to tell you something....." " What say it" Eun gi said exited "......" " Ah waeeeeeeee, say it already oppa~ " Eun gi started to whine like a little baby " Ok ok..... I got scouted by SM Ent.!!!!" I shouted. Eun gi's face dropped, but after a while she started to scream like an insane person. " Aaaaaaaahhhhh hahahahaha, does that mean that mean that you will meet EXO!!!!!!! Or even be in the same group as EXO!!!!!!! I'm dying!!!" screamed and screamed " Eun gi....EUN GI!!!!" " WHAT!!??" she shouted back " Calm down, i'm sure i will meet them and so on, but i don't think i will be in the same group as them i think i will be a trainee first." " B-but,you know what SM isn't making a new group and you are very talanted oppa, you can dance and sing almost like Kai, Sehun,Lay, Luhan,Tao,Xiumin and baekhyun, D.O, Suho and Chen, and.. And you can rap like Kris and Chanyeol" " I can't r-" " I have heard you rap, you are really really talanted and handsome.............. And pretty" at that you both laughed, soon after you started eating while watching a wierd show on TV. * Maybe she's right. Maybe i can be in the same group as EXO...... But will they accept me? Nah , they will just think of me as some bastard that came to ruin their group* " Oppa look at that fat man" Eun gi laughed and pointed at TV, you smiled at how childish she could be sometimes. * Let's laugh at that fat man rolling on the ground... EXO can wait for today* _____________________________________________________________________________ UPDATED!!!!!!!!! Well..... THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING(sometimes )