Day Five

We Have A New Member??!!

Nobody's P.O.V

 

''HEY! Wake up.... Tomato wake up, breakfast is served.... Wake up or we will be late.'' * Why do i have to wake him up? Why can't someone else do it, i'm tired too* Chen thought as he walked out of your room.

 

Kyungsoo: Is he up?

Chen: ..... Yea, he is comming. * I think *

Kris: Good, or else we will be late.

 

 

You woke up some minutes after Chen closed  the door. You walked out of your room, as you made your way to the bathroom you heard light snores from the room next to yours. * That's weird all the members are about to wear their shoes and go out, i wonder who's still asleep?*

You opened the door and entered the room. 

 

You: You should wake up, we are late.

.

.

.

.

You: I said we are late.

Sehun: ........ O....K.

You:..... It's about 8:05 am.....

.

.

.

Sehun: WHAT!!!!? Why are you waking me up now??

You: I think the others tried to wake you up earlier.

Sehun: Shut up and hurry up, i'm not the only one who's late. 

Sehun rushed off to the bathroom with his clothes in hand, meanwhile you went to the kitchen and ate. * I should probably pack something for Sehun to eat too.* You packed some sandwiches and juice in your bag, right then Sehun came out of the bathroom.

''Hurry up, i'll wait outside .'' Sehun said while he was wearing his shoes. You hurried to the bathroom, and got ready. As you went outside you saw Sehun texting to someone.* Probably one of the members* you thought. 

You: Is that the van?

Sehun: Yes, now stop asking and get in the van.

You: I only asked one time..... Geez

Sehun: One time is enough.

 

You entered the van after Sehun and closed the door. The van started to move, but there was something that wasn't right.

You:... Sehun?

Sehun: What?!

You: Is this the right van?

Sehun: Y.E.S yes!!! Stop asking! God............... Why are you asking?

You: Because i've never seen those girls before....

Sehun: Girls??? What ...... Girls???

One of the girls at the passenger sit turned around and smiled at Sehun.

Girl1: Awww he didn't notice, Yura eunni can you believe that we caught one of them???? This is a dream come true!!~squeal

Girl2 : I know right Ahahahahahahahahahaha ha, who is the other guy there?

Girl1 : don't know, but he is pretty and cute too, he is making me feel bad about my self. But the more the merrier right??

Girl2: Riight.

Sehun:Hey ''whisper''

You: What ''whisper''

Sehun: There  is two of them  and there is two of us, when they stopp the van and open the door we can just push them and run away ''whisper''

You: What if they have friends waiting for them at their secret hideout or something?''whisper'' 

Sehun: We can at least give it  try? ''whisper''

You : ........ Ok.... By the way, i packed some juice and sandwiches.... if you are hungry.''whisper''

Sehun:.... Thank you.''whisper

*I can't believe he said thanks, maybe just maybe he's nice*

Sehun:Tomato.*Smirk*

You: I am not a tomato!!!!

Sehun: Stop screaming, idiot.

Girl1: we have arrived.

Sehun : Here goes nothing.''whisper''


 

Hellooooooooooo :D

I am truly sorry for the long wait. ( I have been lazy after the exams)

I will try to update more and I will try to write longer chapters!.

Anyway, thank you for reading and commenting.

EUNSOO <3 <3 <3