Day five 2

We Have A New Member??!!

Nobody's P.O.V 

As the girls opened the door Sehun pushed his way through them and tugged you along with him, you both ran as fast as you could and you were too scared to look back.

Sehun: I think we can stop now, there are many people out here so it'll be fine.

You: ....Shouldn't  you at least wear a cap? 

Sehun:..... I know it's not like i'm stupid or somehing..... I don't need to hear it from you i've been in  the business longer than you have...

You : I was just saying..... And if you are that smart why are you still standing here showing your face to everybody, huh?

Sehun:..... I didn't bring it.... lend me yours it's not like you are famous anyway.

You: Fine....Here. Hey we should call somebody right? 

Sehun : I know, i'm not an idiot.

*What's wrong with him* You thought as you glared at Sehun while he was typing someones number.

You: Brat.

Sehun: What?

You: Nothing... Nothing at all

 

 


Meanwhile at Exo's dorm

 

Xiumin: What happened to those two? why aren't they back yet?

Tao: Chanyeol hyung you said that Sehun called you and said that they would make it to the interview with the extra van right?

Chanyeol: Yup, that's what he told me.

Chen: We even had to come up with an excuse why Sehun and the new member couldn't make it. Ugh so frustrating!!

Lay: Now we got to go to another interview for Min soo

Kai: Why did we even get a new member, we were fine the way we were.

Chanyeol: Stop blaming it on Min soo, he is not at fault here.

Suho: Chanyeol is right we shouln't jump to conclusions.

 

After that little arguement the members went back to whatever they were doing. They didn't talk much after that either. An hour after all that the door opend and Sehun stepped in the hallway, you followed close behind.'' We are back '' Sehun said in an unhappy voice while taking off his shoes and then walking into where most of the members where.'' Ohh, you are back '' Kai said with a wide grin on his face, he then patted Sehun on the back.

Kai: How was your trip ?

Sehun: Horrible.

Baekhyun: What happened?

Sehun was silent for a little while.* Maybe he feels bad for entering the wrong van or something*You thought as you glanced at him, but then he smirked and looked straight at your face.

Sehun: Well this guy here entered the wrong van, which was later shown to be a Sasaeng van. Well i can't blame him because he is new but at this rate he should know that our managers aren't girls.

*What!? Did I hear wrong or did he really say that?* you thought as you stared at him with wide eyes.

Kai: As I thought, what a pain.


Sorry for the short chapter and for the long wait 

My keyboard is broken so it's really heard to write but I will try my best, anyhow thank you  for subscribing to this story and feel free to comment. 

Thank you^^ ~ Eunsoo!