Day four 3

We Have A New Member??!!

Chanyeol's P.O.V


I waited for Minsoo till finished to clean the practice room, it was boring and he wouldn't talk but he gave short answers when i asked something. It was really awkward but I can't blame him, I would be mad at me too if I was him.".....Thank you, for waiting" He said while looking at me with a smile.*Isn't he mad at me?* " You're welcome....We should get going." I said while standing up. " But I got to talk to maneger hyung about what happened earlier" He said putting away the sweep."Ok, i'll wait for you outside" "Ok" with that he walked out the door

 

Nobody's P.O.V

Meanwhile in EXO's dorm.

.

.

.

"Hey hyungs...... And Sehun" Kai said while walking into the leaving room, gaining everyones attention."I've thought about this for a while......" "Come to the point, I don't like where this is going already" Kris said with a tired voice." Ok, what i'm saying is I think Minsoo is gay" Kai continued. " Do you have proof ?" Chen said with a grin gracing his face."No, But i have a plan" Kai said with a smirk.

20 minutes later

Your P.O.V 

Chanyeol and I talked and laughed as we made our to the dorm. As we opened the door , we were welcomed by hot air and some of the members walking around shirtless."Oh you're back!" Kai said waving and smiling like there is no tomorrow," What's wrong with you and what haappened to the AC?" Chanyeol while looking around "It broke down, they will fix it tomorrow"Baekhyun answered from the living room. I took off my jacket and shoes."You should take off your shirt too, if you don't want to die in this heat" Sehun commented from where he was lying with a mini fan in his hand."W-why would I? I l-like the heat" I curse myself for stuttering like a fool."Bunny! long time no see" Luhan came out of his room shirtless and warped his arm around my neck, I cringed at the smell of sweat."Go away you reek of sweat" I said while trying to pull myself away from him but he was too strong."Look at his red face" Tao said while laughing."Aw is Bunny embarassed?" Luhan said in a mocking voice."No i'm not."I said while pushing him away from me."Oh, the AC isn't broken, someone just turned it up.... I think it's Chen hyung again" Chanyeol shouted while turning the AC down.

"Aish Chen hyung, why is he like this?" Kai started blaming Chen for what he did himself.

"I thought l was dying in here"

"This joke is getting old"

"I thought l told you not to go near the AC again"

"Now i'm hungry"

"Where is he anyway?" D.O said while looking around the house. "Guys i'm back and l brought some juice!.... What's that smell*sniff* is that sweat? And why are you all staring at me?" Looked at us with a confused face." God, Chen i can't believe what you do sometimes" Xiumin said while rolling his eyes and walking away."What did l do?" Chen started to laugh for no reason." It's not funny Chen...It's really not funny" Lay said while putting his shirt back on."But what did i do??hahaha" Chen was still laughing and i still don't know why."Stop laughing, you know what you did....Why are you laughing anyway?" Kris said giving Chen an angry look, Chen clenched his stomach and tried to speak." Look...at ....him ....he...looks ...like a... a dying tomato!" he pointed at me and the rest turned to look at me as well. The room turned silent before they all started laughing, my cheeks turned redder if that was even possible. Chanyeol and Sehun were on the floor clapping like retarded seals while the others were laughing like there is no tomorrow. I quickly made my way to my and Chanyeol room, as i closed the door  i heard someone shout" Dying Tomato where are you going?!" Before they all bursted into laughter again.

Note to self never be in a hot room with guys.


Late update hope you like it.

Thank you for subscribing and commenting this story!! :)

XOXO