Day Four 2

We Have A New Member??!!

Your P.O.V


I Punched Sehun in the face and it made me feel happy, but my happiness didn't last long as the manegers and trainers came into the practice room." What happened here, what's wrong with Sehun's face?"  " Oh... Minsoo-ssi punched Sehun for no reason." Kai said,trying his best not to show his smirk."Minsoo, is that true?" Hyunseok hyung looked at me with a disapointed look." Yes... But it wasn't for no reason!" i retorted." But you punched him anyway, so it doesn't matter what reason you did it for.... Go train on the dances you need to learn, then you can eat. When you are done clean this place, we will talk about what happened later." He turned around and walked out of the room, i could hear Luhan and Kai laugh, but I just ignored them.

 

 

 

Kai's P.O.V

"Well, that was fun,right Sehun?" I said laughing at Sehun and his cheek that was turning blue for every second that passed." Shut up, it's funny for you, you didn't get pounched" He retorted glaring at me." But if you didn't get pounched, you would think it's funny too, right?" Luhan said while looking down on his phone, Sehun just ignored Luhan's comment and started eating his food. I could see Minsoo on the other the other side of the room, he is actually really good at dancing and he is a fast leaner too, but i'm not not going to admit that to him." Hey, how long will it take for this bruise to fade?" Sehun said rubbing an egg around his left cheek." Five days maybe? But i don't think he hit you that hard  so maybe... Two, three days" Tao said while sitting down next to Luhan." Aren't we going to Weekly idol in two days?" I asked. " It will fade by then, if  it doesn't fade by then.... The make up will cover it anway" Kris said, the members were gathering around the food to eat." You guys made a scene back then, it was pretty funny but leave him alone he will quit anyway" Chen said while eating pork. "Chanyeol hyung, it's kind of weird that you didn't step in for your new ''Bestfriend''." I said, I tought it was funny that he left Minsoo by himself the whole day, was he just faking to be nice this whole time? "Well... I don't want to be stuck with him all the time it's weird" He said looking down at his food. " What's weird?" Lay asked. We all stared at Chanyeol, he looked nervous but he continued to stare at his food." N-nothing, if i'm with him, won't be with you guys as much." He said smiling at us." Your weird." D.O said while looking at Chanyeol. *I wonder what Chanyeol meant by that..... Is Minsoo gay?* I thought while glancing to the other side of the room where Minsoo was practicing.

 

Nobody's P.O.V

*Do I like him...No I can't like a guy* Chanyeol thought while shaking his head."Yah! Chanyeol aren't you comming! Hurry up" Said Baekhyun while standing up." Where are you guys going ?" Chanyeol asked. " Back to the dorms, come on." Kris answered " I'm staying, i'll wait for Minsoo" " I thoght you said that you didn't want to be with him?" Kai said while warping a towel around his neck." I know but i feel sorry for him, you guys can go" "Ok, bye " Suho waved and walked out the door and so did the rest, leaving you and Chanyeol alone


Hope you enjoy it, sorry for the bad grammar!!!!

XOXO