Day Four

We Have A New Member??!!

Your P.O.V 


I didn't  sleep at all because of what happened last night and now we are at the practice room, no one has spoken to me today not even Chanyeol, I wonder why. "1 hour break, the staff has brought food , eat well" One of the manegers whose name is Kim Hyunseok anounsed and went out with the traines, i guess they are on break too." Yes!" the members  said altogether. Finally some food! I was about to get some food when Sehun and Kai walked up to me." Are you going to eat too?" Sehun said in a mocking voice." Yes, why do you ask?" i retorted " Isn't it little unfair, the food is for the ones that work hard.... So you shouldn't have any " Kai said while poking my head with his finger, I slapped away his finger and glared at him." We work hard while you just jump around and pretend that you can dance, the trainers and manegers treat you like your royalty , you haven't even improved your moves." Kai continued " But i need energie to improve" I said angry at how they treated me. " Awwwww Bunny want to eat???" Luhan came from nowhere and poked my cheek with a smirk "Bunny, huh?" Sehun said while smirking as well."Yaaah, isn't he pretty with those big eyes, pink lips and slim face as well?" Sehun said while pulling some of my hair strands." Now I see, this is why they treat you nicely , because your pretty"Luhan said. I saw Chanyeol at the corner of my eyes, he sat there and just watched the whole thing he didn't even care, no one cared not even Suho or Kris or even Lay, I was on my own. Right then Sehun took his chance and hit me on the head, it wasn't a hard hit , it was a rather light hit, really light but it made me snap and I punched him in the face, and i actually felt happy for the first time today.


Sorry for the short chapter.

But i will make a dubble update soon ( Maybe a triple update) :)

XOXO