Day one

We Have A New Member??!!
It was a normal day as you woke up with your little sister beside you in your cramped bedroom. You yawned as you made your way to the door carefully not to wake your sleeping sister. You washed up and made breakfast for your sister, she was the only one of you two who went to school because you didn't have enough money for both of you to go, which meant that you had to work to get money. It was a hot and boring day as you searched for a job since you had been fired from your former job. But there was something strange, that man with big eyes have been following you since this morning * What kind of e is this?* You thought *Following teens in broad daylight, isn't he ashamed? Tsk * As you turned around to glance at the old man, you saw how the man walked towards you. You stared at the man with cold eyes (If looks could kill, he would be in the unicorn's palace by now). You continued to stare at the man as he made his way towards you. " Excuse me sir, and i'm sorry to disturb you. I am Tae Hyun from SM Ent' and i would like to scout you." You stared at him with confused eyes as you tried to comprehand what he just said. -------------------------- Sorry for the long wait and the short chapter, but i really have no guts to update. Ps. Sorry for my bad english Eunsoo<<3~