Chapter Three

Our Dark Love Story

*Daesung*

I had a restless sleep. I was very tired by the time we arrived at a large building that I thought was abandoned. No, it turned out to be the head quarters to the biggest assassin industry in Korea. I was being led through the halls of the building, my hands cuffed together behind me. I guess this was how I was going to die... 

"Yah, where is he?" The hit man that held me asked a man in a dark suite that was passing by us. The man looked at him, then at me. His eyes examined my face, and he let out a dark laugh. He seemed almost familiar. He told my hit man where to go, and then I was being shoved through the hall way once again. 

"Ah, there you are! I've been waiting for you."

I looked at the man who spoke, and a small shiver ran down my back. He wasn't that scary looking, but the power he had pretty much radiated off of him. "Come closer!" He said, and I was shoved towards him by the man holding me. 

"This is the guy I wanted you tocapture?" The man was talking to my hit man as he looked me up and down. "Rather good looking." He laughed and looked back down at the paper work on his desk.

"You didn't tell me why you wanted him alive." I looked at the hit man, and then back at his boss.

"It doesn't matter, he's going to be dead eventually." I could feel my heart pound faster and faster at his words as I looked at the ground. "Just do what you're told. Or do you not want the money?" 

*Seunghyun*

This man was a real ashole, I thought to myself. Of course I wanted the money, so I kept my mouth shut. I looked at the guy I was going to kill soon, and he looked back at me. I could tell by the expression his face that he was scared. This kind of got to me. All the others I've killed would have the look of hatred or nothing at all. But, they've never looked scared before.

I shook my head a little, and looked away from him.

"Ah, here he comes!" My boss said, as he stood and looked behind me. I turned my head and saw the man we passed in the hall come towards us. I could tell my the shocked look on my victims face that he suddenly recognized who this man was.

"Yah, he's still alive?" The man said, looking at my victim.

"Why would you do this to me?!" He suddenly yelled, and I had to hold him back. "Because you know too much." The man answered simply. "Tell me, who else knows?" My victim glared at the man. I listened to them argue, and I realized something. The man I was going to kill was an innocent bystander. He did nothing terrible. The one who wanted him killed was the real bad guy. 

"Why did you tell me he was the bad guy?" I suddenly asked my boss, gesturing to my victim. 

"Who told you that? Me?" He didn't really answer my question. He looked at the man who wanted him killed. "What do you want now? Should Seunghyun kill him now?" The bad guy nodded, and my boss looked at me. 

"Well, what are you waiting for? Kill him!"

I didn't move, I only glared at him.

"Well? Kill him!" I spat on the ground, and unlocked his handcuffs. After throwing them on the ground, I looked back at him. "No, I won't do it. You know I don't kill innocent people. I only kill bad guys, like this old bastard." I pulled my gun out, and pointed it past my old victim, and aimed it right at the man who wanted him dead. 

"If you won't do it, I will!" My boss pulled his own hand gun out from under his desk, and pointed it at my old victim. We all stood there for a few seconds, and then I finally shot my gun, hitting the man. After that, I turned to my boss, and shot again. My hand was shaking, and I don't know why, so I missed. It did happen to shock him, causing him to drop the gun.

When I saw his gun fall, I turned and grabbed my old victims arm, and started to run.