One Person...-chapter 9

One Person....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
chapter nine   One Person...            

In the one of room in The Black Organization.

Myungsoo looked at Tiffany’s tired face. He knew that Tiffany just awoke from restless sleep. If she live like this for whole five year.. she had trough hardest journey. Myungsoo said. He found himself gazing into the dark; suddenly he remembered what Kai said to him.

Do you know the girl name Lee Miyoung?  His smirked, he could feel his hair standing on their ends. He really terrified that Kai already knew about Tiffany.

“L” Tiffany looked at Myungsoo. He seems very in the deep thought. She gave him a smile to comfort Myungsoo.

Myungsoo walked to Tiffany holding Tiffany close as he whispered to her, “No matter what, I will save you, Miyoung” he looked at Tiffany eyes.

          ____________________________________________________________________    author's note »       

Hi, everyone who really read this story, thanks for the upvote and subscribe to my story.

I am very super double thank you, but... for this past year I 

thought that my story is not good to get all of your comment. 

It make me sad to think about that, and the strange things is I got many subscribe for this story.

Pleae give me some comment that would cheer me and make me happy when write this story again. 

I am very sorry for suddenly become-not-to-happy.. Anyway enjoy the next chapter :D -love my subscriber-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter