One Person...-chapter 4

One Person....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
chapter four of    One Person...          

Myungsoo now in his car, he parks his car at hidden place near the Black organization’s mansion. Suddenly, his phone is ringing. He looks at the screen it was Jieun name. He pushes the green button.

“Myungsoo!!! Where are you? You said you want to go my office?” Jieun said in phone, she really hate waiting for no reason.

“Aigoo, Jieun-nie I think I will cancel it… Sorry…” Myungsoo said.

“What?!” Jieun is about to explode. “I really sorry, I have really important thing to do” Myungsoo said while look at Black organization’s mansion.

“Important thing to do? What is that important thing?” Jieun said curiously.

“Yeah, really important thing… But I think I cannot tell you now, maybe next time” Myungsoo said.

“But-” Jieun want to said but Myungsoo cut with his word, “I really in hurry, wish me luck~ bye” Myungsoo said. “And one more thing, be good girl and wait for me, okay?” Myungsoo said and hang up the call.

His eyes look at the mansion, “alright here we go…” Myungsoo said while open the door, and get out from his car. He walks slowly approach the mansion. He peer to know what happen inside, the mansion look really scary and it really have a bad aura.  

He climb the gate, he run toward the window he saw a back view of female figure with beautiful hair. The figure makes him remember one person that he misses so much, Tiffany….

He looks at the female figure curiously, suddenly someone knock his head with something hard. His eyes became fuzzy, he touches his head and look at the female figure again, the figure look at him with circle eyes. His eyes saw Tiffany and he chuckles ‘oh, it just joke’ he though then he falling down with close eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter