One Person...-chapter 8

One Person....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
chapter eight   One Person...          

Jieun sat on the bench in the playground, thinking…

After she met Myungsoo, there so much thought inside her head. Then she thinks that she make a right choice to work as police officer. Because she is want her sister back. But why the road that is leading her to Tiffany so tough.

Suddenly, she felt her tears were falling down to her cheeks. She was sad, when she thought about her destiny. “Cruel destiny..” she mumbled. She wiped her tears with her hand.

“Hey…” the male’s voice said.

She looked at the face of the voice. She sighted “oh, you.. what you want? I don’t has any of strength to fight with you” she said. While looked at the isolated playground. The playground looked really creepy. In fact the playground was really in the middle of the town.

Maybe all the child in the town don’t like to play, since the technology is one of popular item with games and soon.

Kai looked at Jieun, he smiled secretly. *she surely really don’t has mood to talk with me* His eyes secretly looked at Jieun, “Are you cry?” Kai said looked at Jieun.

At first, Jieun seem shocked because it was first time Kai ‘the ice cube man’ tried to talk to her. She sniffed her nose because she felt the liquid inside her nose already to show them self to Kai.

Kai looked at Jieun, *is she really dumb?* Kai thought.

“Why are you looking at me? Actually who are you? I don’t want to see you right now… Why you have to came here and see me crying?” Jieun said while sobbing, she really sad.

Kai looked at Jieun, “I’m not that bad guy think.. I just a freelancer…” Kai said. “You are police women?” Kai asked.

Jieun’s eyes became bigger, “ how you know? You said you are not bad guy but now.. you know my work” Jieun said while tried to calm down.

“Relax.. I’m just asking.. I don’t know that would be true..” Kai said while make innocent face. *how came his innocent girl coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter