One Person...-chapter 12

One Person....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
chapter twelve   One Person...            

Jieun walked to her boss’s office. She had being told her officemate that the boss was looking for her. Her face showed, she tired..

*I don’t to this, unnie.. I need to stop this..* she hold herself from cried. She still cannot forget what was happening last night. She was really sad but she really grateful that she can meet her sister. Even though, Miyoung’s attitude had change.

Jieun was standing in front of the boss’s office. She took long inhale and exhale; she got ready for the worst. She opened the door, she saw the boss was sitting on his chair. He smiled when he realize that Jieun entered his room.

“Annyeonghaseyo, boss” Jieun said.

“nae, I really want to meet you” The boss said, he to a paper task from his table and gave it to Jieun. Jieun took it. She still dumbfounded, she waited for the boss’s order.

“Read it carefully.. I bets that you will like this so much” the boss said as he gave smiled. Jieun looked at him; she was focusing her sight to the paper task.

“We will take Miyoung unnie back?” she asked, she showed that she really shocked with the new mission. “Seriously, boss?” she asked again, after she looked at the boss’s face.

The boss nodded, “Well.. you wish comes true! You can save your sister” he said.

Jieun shook her head.

“h-huh?” The boss asked disbelief that Jieun shook her head, that mean she was disagree.

“Boss, I am very tired with this case.. please give it to other person that very good than me. I just a little girl that had lucky being accepted into this case” Jieun said, her eyes showed that she had being trough painful situation.

“Jieun, are you sure? Right now, we talk about save your sister. You said that you want your sister free from the Black Organization!” the boss said, tried to awake Jieun to save her sister.

“No.. Boss.. Not anymore.. I am sorry for not doing what you told me too” Jieun said then she bowed to the boss. She exited the room; she felt pain in her chest. *I am sorry, unnie..*

 

Jieun went out for lunch time, today she seems in her own world.

She don’t talk to everyone, she just her own. Sometimes she thought about her sister, Myungsoo and Kai. *At least my sister have Myungsoo and Kai.. how about me? I am alone..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter