One Person...-chapter 11

One Person....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
chapter elevent   One Person...          

Her eyes were welled up with tears, Jieun cannot believed what her eyes saw. She saw the person.. one person.. the person that she searched for this years, her sister. Lee Miyoung.

Tiffany felt numb; she didn’t know how to act. Her eyes stared at the face that she misses so much. They both were standing 2 meter from each other. My little sister, Lee Jieun. She wagged her head.

Jieun looked at Tiffany, “unnie.. you not alone..” as she watched Myungsoo and Kai were beside Tiffany. “I am happy that the truth is you are not alone.. unnie” Jieun said while tears streamed down her flushed cheeks.

On Tiffany’s site, she took long and deep breath. She took all of her control not to cry.

Myungsoo could felt unbearable pain in the Jieun and Tiffany’s heart. “Tiff..” he want to call Tiffany.

“Myungsoo.. Kai.. Let’s go” she said acted to be strong in front of Jieun.

 

Jieun sobbed, she tried to smile. “Kai… are you one of them? Why you don’t tell me?” Jieun said. Kai tried to control his emotion. When Myungsoo heard Jieun’s sobbed, he felt someone just slapped his face.

Tiffany turned around, her back faced Jieun. “Unnie.. you know I was looking..I am searching for you.. why you try to run from me.. why?... w-why you hide yourself from me!” Jieun cannot let’s go of her sister anymore.

She has many questions to ask her sister, “I love you! You the only person make me stay strong in this hard world.. w-why you left me!” She said her voiced become louder. She really needs her sister’s answer.

Tiffany lips began to quiver, opening a new floodgate of tears. She doesn’t want to hear anything from Jieun. She really needs to run away from this situation. If she don’t she will never lets her sister go.

Tiffany walked don’t even looked at Jieun, she hold herself not trying to look fragile in front of Jieun.

 

Kai looked at Jieun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter