One Person...-chapter 3

One Person....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
chapter three    Of One Person...          

Jieun decided to overtime again and sleeps at her office. But this time, Myungsoo, her best friend is not there to scold her and . Myungsoo had an important work that day.

“Aigoo, Seems like Myungsoo will not go here. Haha, Eotteoke? Hmm, I’ll walk for a moment and have a little quiet time.” She talks at herself and walks out of her office.

“Good morning Ms. Jieun." Her officemates greet. “Good morning too” She smiles.

'Aah~ Busy Seoul at early morning huh. So nice~' She thought as she walks down the street. 'Hmm. I’ll eat ramen first and then I’ll go to the park' She thought again. She enters the noodle shop and eats there. After she eats, she walks now to the park. She sits on the bench near the fountain. “Aah~ this is so relaxing. It’s been so long since Miyoung unnie and I went here, and with Myungsoo too. *sigh* Miyoung unnie, where are you? How are you doing? I miss you so much! Saranghae.” She said and a tear fell on her cheek as she remembers their bondings of her sister.

 

*Flashback*

“Miyoung unnie! Look at the sky. The clouds are like cotton candy! “Jieun said.

“Aigoo. You li’l girl. You want a cotton candy, isn’t it? “Miyoung replied. Jieun nods.

“Well, I think I’m going to buy a cotton candy for a li’l kiddo here... “Miyoung said and chuckles.

“Yah. Unnie ah~ I’m not a kid anymore. “Jieun said and pouts.

“Ara. Ara. Don’t put that pout on. I don’t want to see you sad. You stay here huh. I’ll just buy it. “Miyoung said and tapped Jieun’s head.

Miyoung stands up and goes to the cotton candy stand.

After a moment...

“Here, li’l kiddo. Let’s eat the ‘clouds’. Keke. “Miyoung said as she handed the cotton candy to Jieun.

“Thanks unnie. “ Jieun said and smiles.

“Ohh! Do you have any coins there? “Miyoung suddenly asked.

“Ne unnie. Waeyo? “Jieun replied.

“Let’s wish at that fountain! “ Miyoung said and points at the fountain.

“Okay! “ Jieun replied happily.

“Hmm. So let’s wish. “Miyoung said. They both turned around, facing their backs at the fountain and closed their eyes. They both wished.

After a minute.

“I’m done! “ Jieun said.

“What did you wish for? “ Miyoung asked.

“I wish that we’ll be together forever unnie. And we’ll not go to leave each other. “Jieun said.

“Aww. So sweet~ “Miyoung said and eye-smiled.

“How about you unnie? “ Jieun asked.

“I wish... you’ll get taller now. “ Miyoung replied and chuckles.

“Yah. Unnie ah! Am I that short? “Jieun said. Miyoung nodded.

“Yah. I’m not. “Jieun said and pouts.

*End of Flashback*

 

Jieun open her eyes and stand up from her seat.

“I believe that if the first time doesn’t work, there are still many chances to do it again. “ Jieun said as she gets a coin fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter