One Person...-chapter 6

One Person....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
chapter six   Of One Person...          

Myungsoo was finished to tour the mansion with Jessica who guides him. Now they're in Myungsoo's new room, “uh?” Myungsoo want to ask something to Jessica but he realizes that he didn’t even know her name.

“Just call me Jessica” She said when she realizes the awkwardness. Myungsoo nodded “Jessica, how long you have been in this organization?”.

Jessica looked at Myungsoo, “Why do you care?” Jessica said toward Myungsoo.

Myungsoo looked back at Jessica *she really has cold attitude..*. Myungsoo make his trademark faces’ “No”.

Jessica looked at the window and sigh “Maybe 6?” she said and then walked away from Myungsoo. Before she walked further from Myungsoo, she turned her body and looked back at Myungsoo “Anyway welcome to our mansion, L” she then walked away.

After Jessica walked away from him, Myungsoo looked at outside the window. *ooh, long day.. today..* he chuckled.

=

Kai enter the mansion and unplugged his earphone from his ears’. He walked toward dining room because suddenly his stomach felt hungry. He opens the refrigerator and he sighed, there was no food that can filled his hungry stomach. *Solar should buy something for people if he want people to be loyal to him.. such stingy* Kai thought then closed the refrigerator.

Kai walked to his room but he saw an unfamiliar person at the window in his room. Then he pulls the trigger and directed his gun to the person's head. Myungsoo heard the trigger sound, he felt someone just directed gun to him. He put his hand up sign as he not going to fight with whoever it is.

“Who are you?” Kai said as Myungsoo turned his face in front of him. Myungsoo looked at Kai with emotionless face.

“L” Myungsoo said, he don’t have mood to play with his life.

“The new kids, that stingy Solar want the most in the NSS? Huh?” Kai said the smirked. The he put his gun down.

“I think?” Myungsoo said while looked at Kai. “Should you introduce yourself too since we will be roommates?” Myungsoo said giving his smirk.

“Kai, assassin” he said while held out his hand waiting Myungsoo to shake it.

“Hello then” Myungsoo smirked and then shake Kai hand. They both looked at each other eyes for sincerity.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter