Chappie Two...

When an adorable angel falls into demon reign… ^_^

“Oh dear…! What should I do now…?” The always calm Myungsoo was pacing around in his room like a panicked mouse. This side of him would never be shown to his people. The God should always remain composed no matter what situation was he facing.

Just then, a knock on the door jolted him out of his non-stop self-murmuring which had occurred for the past few hours. The door opened without Myungsoo’s consent but he visibly relaxed as he knew that the person was his mate, Lee Sungjong.

“Jongie… How…? What should we do…? Our son, little Sunggyu has been missing for five hours…! Five hours…! That has never ever happened before…! Aren’t you worried, Jongie…?” Myungsoo spoke rapidly, not amused that no sign of worries was reflected on Sungjong face.

“Oh gosh, Myungie, relax…” Sungjong embraced Myungsoo and patted his back soothingly, effectively calming down his raging and anxious mate. “I know where Sunggyu is…”

“You know…?!” Myungsoo stepped out of the warm cuddle with eyes shooting wide opened. “You knew it and never told me about that…? Looking at me pacing up and down is an entertainment to you…?” Myungsoo could not force the accusation out of his tone.

“Sigh…” Sungjong sat on the bed with slumped shoulders.

Myungsoo knew that he had been too harsh, he kneeled on the floor and asked for forgiveness. “I’m sorry, Jongie, I was too anxious… I was…”

Sungjong placed his trembling finger on Myungsoo’s dry lips. “I’ve casted a spell on Sunggyu before… It’s a form of tracking device… So that Sunggyu will not be lost from my sight… I’ve tried earlier but dared not tell you the exact location of where our lovely son is… As I’m too shocked… And frankly speaking, I can’t relax either… And I bet that you would be even more stressed than now…”

It was only then that Sungjong could not stop his tears from flowing. Myungsoo got up from the floor and sat on the bed, hugging his beloved wife whose shoulders were heaving up and down due to the sobbing. “Jongie, I’m mentally prepared… Just tell me…”

“Our son… Sunggyu…” Sungjong was clearly choking on his tears. Myungsoo encouraged by caressing affectionately on his arms. “Sunggyu is in the demon reign…”

Almost immediately, Sungjong could feel his husband stiffened. Myungsoo inhaled and exhaled deeply, repeating this pattern for a few times to try terribly on calming down before seeking assurance from his wife.

Sungjong nodded sadly at Myungsoo before more tears escaped from his red and puffy eyes.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Oh my god…! Oh my ing god…!” Sunggyu cursed and thrashed around violently, trying his utmost to escape the steel clutches of Woohyun but to no avail. “Let me go, you bastard…! Do you know who I am…?”

“Of course I know…” Woohyun replied slyly, ignoring the non-threatening writhing hamster in his embrace. “My lovely angel… If I’m not wrong, you have just cursed and swear at your poor daddy… Prince Sunggyu…” Woohyun smirked when the adorable angel’s frantic action stopped abruptly.

Sunggyu paled at Woohyun’s boldness. So this guy did know Sunggyu’s identity and yet had no intention of releasing him.

“Mr Nam… King of the demon reign…” Sunggyu’s voice was shaky due to fear. He wondered what would be the punishment of cursing and kicking the demon king. Earlier on, Sunggyu had recognised the name immediately and was so frightened that he tried running away. However, due to his weaker body, he was no match against the well-built male. He thought by using his identity, Woohyun would probably be afraid and released him so as to maintain the awkward and yet stabilised relationship between the heaven and hell. However, he was proven wrong, very wrong indeed.

“Dispense with the formalities, shall we…? I would love for you to call me ‘Woohyunnie’ while I call you ‘GyuGyu’… Alright, let’s try one time, GyuGyu…?” Woohyun pouted and probed the angel’s arm in order to hear him say his nickname.

“Woo… Woohyunnie…” Sunggyu could practically feel goosebumps on his arms but somehow at the back of his mind, he had found the demon adorable.

“Oh great, I must have hurt my head when I landed earlier…” Sunggyu reasoned mentally.

“Awesome…! From today onwards, lovely angel, you’re mine…!” Woohyun declared possessively before planting a kiss on Sunggyu’s lips as if stamping an agreement.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi readers, how's the story so far...? Well... I know... Demons are supposed to be ugly and frightening... Not someone who is greasy & awfully handsome... Haha... :D
As always, comments and criticism are welcome... ^_~