Chappie Five...

When an adorable angel falls into demon reign… ^_^

 

Woohyun grabbed the opportunity to cry out. “Help…! Kim Sunggyu, the prince of heaven reign is going to assault me…!”

“What…?” Sunggyu looked down at the culprit, not believing his ears of hearing such accusation coming out from the demon.

“Damn…! A demon is always and forever a demon…! How can you accuse me of that…?” Sunggyu whispered painfully and scampered away from Woohyun who sat up quickly and hugged his lovely angel from the back.

“I’m sorry, GyuGyu… I didn’t mean that… True, I swear to God, I swear to your father that I didn’t mean to accuse you in this way…” Woohyun tried frantically to explain and glanced at Myungsoo who glared furiously back at him.

“I… I just wanted to… Appear as the ‘victim’… So that… You would be taking on the responsibility… So that my marriage propose to you would be a success as your parents thought that you were ‘eaten cleanly’ by me…” Woohyun laid his head on Sunggyu’s left shoulder and kissed his exposed neck.

“What…?! Marriage…?” Myungsoo and Sungjong shouted simultaneously.

“Yes, marriage… I’m going to ask for Sunggyu’s hand if you allow us to discuss this matter in the conference room…” Woohyun suggested and instructed his guards to lead his guests towards the conference room while he carried Sunggyu in his arms, following close behind.

The embarrassed prince of heaven reign blushed heavily. The rosy and chubby cheeks of Sunggyu were too much of a temptation that Woohyun placed a kiss on both sides and finally on the lips.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry guys... It's weekend which means family time... Sorry for the extremely short chappie... T__T
I shall try to update again tomorrow... ^_^