Chappie Four...

When an adorable angel falls into demon reign… ^_^

 

“That massage was so good… Woohyunnie…” Sunggu purred in bliss. As Sunggyu refused to let down his defences and was visibly tensed up, Woohyun suggested he massaged the elder to help him relax and to prove that he was not a badass.

Woohyun smiled contentedly as Sunggyu finally relaxed in his embrace. His heart sang for joy as he was cuddling a cutie hamster, nope, a pretty angel whom he was very fond of.

“Oh yah, Woohyunnie, don’t you need to return the call earlier…?” Sunggyu tilted his head to see Woohyun.

“GyuGyu… That was my future father-in-law…” Woohyun grinned when he saw Sunggyu’s disappointed face. “That was Kim Myungsoo, your father…”

“My father…?” Sunggyu was clearly surprised. He took a glance at the clock and was shocked to know that he was stuck with Woohyun for the past five hours. Time seemed to fly as he enjoyed Woohyun’s companion. No wonder his father was worried. Sunggyu was not surprised that his parents had managed to seek out his location as he knew that his mother had casted a tracker spell on him to prevent him from getting lost.

“Well… I can imagine the faces of my in-laws when they heard you purring pleasurably when you were receiving massage from me…” Woohyun smirked evilly.

“Holy …!” Sunggyu cursed embarrassedly as his parents must have mistaken his action just now.

“Yup, GyuGyu… Holy is a piece of … What is the point of worshipping holy when you aren’t anywhere near innocent…?” Woohyun taunted. “Are you thinking anywhere along the line of a word starting with either ‘f’ or ‘s’…?”

“Damn, Nam Woohyun…!” Sunggyu was agitated and tried to deliver a punch towards Woohyun who dodged it beautifully with a taunting grin. Sunggyu was even madder and due to his rage, he managed to flip Woohyun on the bed and straddled him on his chest, trying his hardest to deliver blows towards the perfectly handsome face.

And that’s when Myungsoo, Sungjong and Sungyeol came barging in with Hoya, Dongwoo and along with Woohyun’s guards…

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi readers... Just another shortie chappie for today... Hope you've enjoyed reading... ^_^
As always, comments are welcome and appreciated... ^_~