Chappie One...

When an adorable angel falls into demon reign… ^_^

“Damn…! My hurts…” Sunggyu groaned painfully as he dropped ungraciously onto the cold hard floor with a loud thud. He stood up and patted away the dust from his white pants.

“Where the hell am I…?” Sunggyu squint his already tiny eyes and scrutinized his unfamiliar surroundings.

“Bingo, my adorable angel…! You are exactly in hell right now…!” A young man stepped out from the shadow and clapped his hands as if to compliment Sunggyu on his conclusion.

The mysterious guy strolled leisurely towards the angel and Sunggyu was able to view him clearly. As a contrast of Sunggyu who was wearing all white, the guy was dressed in all black with the first three buttons of his shirt ed, showing Sunggyu clearly of his tanned and muscular abs. Sunggyu was just in time to swallow his saliva and not made a fool of himself by drooling over the perfect figure of the other male. He patted his abdomen unconsciously, thinking about his milky and smooth abdomen. The cocky guy smirked as if knowing what Sunggyu was thinking.

Both the charming males were tall. Sunggyu could not help but feel proud that he was slightly taller. Glancing back to the face of the mysterious guy, Sunggyu gasped involuntarily.

True enough, Sunggyu was considered one of the hottest and handsome yet cute angels in the heaven. Looking at the guy standing in front of him, Sunggyu instantly felt inferior.

“No one should possess such perfect features…” Sunggyu mumbled softly, never intending for the guy to catch on his soft murmur.

“Thank you, I’m flattered…! No one should possess such angelic face like you do too…” The guy tipped up Sunggyu’s chin and whispered dangerously close against his lips.

“Hi, pretty angel, guess we were too busy checking out each other that we forgot to introduce ourselves… Mind telling me your beautiful name…?” The guy grinned.

“Hi… Hi… Hi… I’m… Sunggyu… Kim Sunggyu…” Sunggyu blushed as he was embarrassed that he stuttered like a three year old kid in front of a handsome stranger.

“Ah… Sunggyu… A nice name to fit you, my cutie angel…” The guy smiled and an unmistakably mischievous glint was reflected in his eyes. “I’m Nam Woohyun… Does it ring a bell…?”

“Nam Woohyun… A nice name to suit a charming guy…” Sunggyu smiled before realization struck him and his smile froze. “Nam Woohyun… Nam Woohyun…??!!” Sunggyu shouted disbelievingly.

Woohyun nodded his head and encircled his strong arms around the waist of the cutie hamster to prevent him from escaping…

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the extremely short chappie... Shall update more soon... ^_~