Chapter 1

Chaos ; the aftermath after the Big Bang

Park ‘Nova’ Saebyul’s POV

“How long did you say this is going to last?”

“A week. You guys won’t be able to see them every day, but a week is more than good enough, if you ask me.”

Maylee giggled at the hint of over protectiveness in his voice while I nodded and fixed my gaze back down to the cell phone I was holding in my hand. Our manager, Chin Hwa, was driving Maylee and me to the amusement park where we would film our first episode of MNet Scandal with two utterly unknown boys who were supposed to be our “boyfriends” for a week. Not even four weeks after our debut, it was announced that two of the members would appear on MNet Scandal along with two boys the producer had picked for us. As far as I knew, we were the third couple of girls to appear on the show, earlier it had been Ga In and Narsha from Brown Eyed Girls and Hyomin and Qri from T-ara. When idols appeared on show, it was carefully planned - the CEO and the managers picked who they thought would suit best for the show and send their respective members. This was, however, not the way Hyun Suk and Chin Hwa operated this time. They simply drew lots and the two lucky girls (which were Maylee and me in this case) who got picked would appear on the show. Interesting way of managing things, I must say. The cell phone in my hand blinked a few times, indicating that I got one new message.

To: Shikshin
I heard u got a boyfriend? Why didn't u tell me sooner? Am I not best friend enough 4 u? T^T


I rolled my eyes at his silly comment and my fingers quickly flew over the keyboard as I texted him back, assuring him that is was for a show and would only last a week. He must've been really bored because soon enough, my cell phone blinked again.

To: Shikshin
Still! u could've told me! I had 2 find out by reading allkpop >3< I feel bad 4 ur future boyfriend. How is he gonna keep up with ur stubbornness, ur violence, ur temper and ur laziness? he must really love u if he won’t let u go! ._____.

To: Chanana
you.

To: Shikshin
Keke~ never thought I would experience ur temper again. I miss u, buddy.

To: Chanana
Miss you too, .

To: Shikshin
Keke~ Good luck on ur date! Keep me updated, will ya?!

To: Chanana
Maybe.

To: Shikshin
T^T


The black company car stopped in front of the gates that led to the amusement park and Maylee hopped off and started running towards the entrance without caring to wait for neither Chin Hwa nor me. That little kid definitely had a lot of energy.

“Hey Maylee, wait up!”

I got out from the car and Chin Hwa quickly locked it before running after her, trying to catch up, but seeing how far she had gotten in such a short time, there was no way he would reach the entrance before she did. By the time I reached the entrance, the camera crew had already set up the whole surprise event to surprise the boys and Maylee was listening to the instructions. A female PD grabbed me by the arm and dragged me over to Maylee when a makeup artist suddenly started adding some lip gloss and mascara to my already makeup done face. Maylee was getting her hair fixed, hairstylists surrounding her with brushes, hair clips and hair sprays in their hands.

“Okay, the boys are already here with their friends and they have no idea about this, so girls, try making it a surprise, yeah? Ready? Let’s go.”

We didn’t get to answer before we were dragged towards a carousel and I spotted a black haired boy in the line with his friends and the camera crew behind him, having a mini interview. The PD shoved a flower bouquet in my hand and told me to go surprise him. A camera crew followed me while another followed Maylee, who was dragged onto the carousel and went up the second floor where her one-week boyfriend would be. My one-week boyfriend was still clueless about my presence but his friends already knew, so when they saw me, they back away and gave me some space while doing small fist pumps in the air, mouthing “hwaiting!” to me. I nodded back and looked up at the carousel, my eyes searching for Maylee but she was long gone. I sighed and tapped his shoulder, holding the flower bouquet in front of him, slightly covering my face, and asked him if he wanted to be my one-week boyfriend. Oh god, this was probably the stupidest thing I had ever done - this better be worth it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ahn ‘Katy’ Kanhie’s POV

“So what do you think about your boyfriends?”

“He’s awkward, but cute.”

“Mine reminds me of you, Aya sshi, because he looks really tough but is actually really nice.”

“Oh, so I look tough, okay. Now I’ve heard that too.”

The room erupted in laughter at Aya’s comment. We were in the waiting room at Music Bank, getting more bored as the time went by, so Saebyul and Maylee happily shared their experience from MNet Scandal with us. I was still getting my hair done, which was pretty boring because I wasn’t free to walk around as much as the other girls, but that’s what you get for having difficult hair to work with. No kidding, the stylists even said so themselves; my hair was a beast. It could not be tamed.

Speaking of taming the beast of a hair, I suddenly remembered the time when I was a backup dancer for Beast and 4Minute. Not that I hated it but I didn’t quite enjoy it either. Working with 4Minute was okay, they were genuinely nice (even the members I thought would be y) but working with Beast was a whole another story. It was specifically one member that made me angry just by thinking of him. He was such a douche bag, wait, no scratch that, all the members were douche bags. Let us get this clear; I usually don’t swear because I don’t think it’s nice, and it’s totally unnecessary, but thinking about him just makes me so angry that I wish that son of a could just go and burn in hell.

“Have you seen Mimi?”

I snapped out of my thoughts and stared confused at a worried Aya. She rarely showed any kind of emotions, so seeing her standing in front of me with a concerned look in her eyes; she must’ve been really worried. I didn’t blame her though, Seo Mi had the tendency to sneak away from us and goes exploring. I shook my head and she walked away, sighing. I felt sorry for her but the only thing I could do at that moment was to stay in the waiting room and wait for Seo Mi to come back safely. As soon as Aya walked out of the door, an organizer popped his head into the room and yelled at us to get to the stage wings. He grabbed Aya by the arm and yanked her the other way, telling her that she had no time to go look for Seo Mi; she would have to get to the stage wings by herself. She irritatingly, but obediently, followed him and before I knew it, we were standing on the stage wings, waiting for our turn to come. I glanced over at Maylee, who stood on the opposite stage wing, doing some trick with the microphone. I smiled in content but did a double take to see if my vision didn’t deceive me. Nope, I was right. Just behind Maylee came Seo Mi from wherever she had been, her eyes glued to the stage. She was probably eager to go up there and perform, but I couldn’t blame her, performing for our fans was a blast.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Park ‘Teddy’ Hongjun’s POV

"What did you have in mind for our next album, Teddy?"

I was sitting in the recording studio, brainstorming with the girls, trying to come up with a concept for their next album. I narrowed my eyes at Saebyul when she called me "Teddy". I didn’t mind the name, that was what I had told her to call me after all, but I would really appreciate it if she called me "oppa". I mean, it wouldn’t kill her to do so and as the leader she should set a good example for the other girls or else I would have five freaks running around my studio, calling me “Teddy”. I rubbed my temples and sighed. Not because of Saebyul, but because I couldn’t come up with any ideas for the girls’ concept and it seemed like my head was totally empty. Seo Mi, who sat next to me, patted my back lightly and offered me her bubble tea. I chuckled and politely declined before turning my head back to look at the notebook I held in my hand. It was completely blank, and that was a problem.

"Well, I was thinking about everything and nothing for your album.”

I looked up and saw all of them, minus Maylee, staring at me as if I had gone crazy (maybe I really had gone crazy), but seeing their confused looks made me laugh. This was one of the things I had picked up from the maknae – if you can’t beat them, confuse them or whatever she told me a long time ago.

"Well? Help me guys, if you have any ideas, tell me, I want to hear it."

Saebyul and Maylee suddenly started singing and dancing to Wonder Girl’s Tell Me and it could’ve evolved into a kkab dance battle if Aya hadn’t given them the glare and told them to sit down and focus if they wanted to sleep peacefully that night. I had no idea what she meant, and I don’t think I want to know either, but it worked, so I didn’t argue.

"Something that we’re all comfortable with," Kanhie said.

"Please elaborate it."

"A concept that we're all comfortable with or music style that fits us all."

"What kind of concept and music styles are all of you comfortable with then?"

A moment of silence, and then they started blabbering, throwing out random ideas for concepts; I could barely keep up with them but I didn’t mind, I was just happy that I didn’t have to do this all alone.

“What about hip hop?”

“A ballad?”

“No, let’s go for tango.”

“What the , man?”

“Something dark and y.”

“Cute and bubbly!”

“Let’s make it colorful, wee!”

“It has to have rap parts!”

“Of course it does.”

“And I’m going to compose all the songs.”

“Then I’ll write all the songs!”

“What? But I want to… hey, then I’ll choreograph our dance!”

“I’ll help you!”

“No, I want to do it alone!”

“Let’s go for a rock concept!”

“Hell yeah!”

“AIR GUITAR AHSUIAJSIJAD!”

“Let’s do a rock version of Haru Haru.”

Fresh collaboration! It’s Chaos!

I stared at all the girls in disbelief. Wow, I had no idea how we were going to come up with a concept if they kept going on like this (even Aya and Kanhie, who were usually quieter than the other members, were yelling and throwing out random ideas). Now that I think of it, naming them Chaos wasn’t such a bad idea after all.


DevyLee's herpderp corner (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Happy new year everyone! LOL, I know I'm late but yeah, rather late than never! So there's two reasons why I posted this chapter; one - you readers get a special treatment because Maylee had birthday yesterday (and Super Junior's Sungmin) though this chapter has nothing to do with her birthday, LOL, and two - because milktae is taking waaay to long with her Jagiya chapters I was like what the heck, let's just post up another chapter, lolol. See that poster and background everyone? Milky-chan made those, aren't they awesome and isn't she awesome too? Hihi, thank you, Milky-chan!
If you're wondering - the story still takes place in 2011, lol. This story is far behind the actual calendar, so don't be confused! If there's any question, feel fre to ask me and I'll try my best to answer them. If you want someone to talk with, come and talk to me! Ugh, school's starting soon, how depressing! T^T
posted on | January 2, 2012
mood | i don't know
listening to | Epik High - No More Christmas