Prologue

Chaos ; the aftermath after the Big Bang

“Ah, this.”

The owner of the voice grabbed the black hair clip from her hair and threw it on the floor. She grabbed the nearest hairspray and sprayed her hair before slightly messing it up. If the hairstylists weren’t busy fixing the other girls’ hair, they would’ve most probably given her murderous glares for ruining their “masterpiece” as they called it.

She slumped down on the black leather sofa next to the maknae, who was staring blankly at the ceiling while hugging the medium-sized Rilakkuma bear she had gotten as a birthday present from Chaerin, not moving an inch, not even when the older girl poked her stomach. The mood was somewhat gloomy and serious – which wasn’t unusual considering the fact that they would debut in just a few minutes.

The second oldest girl, paced restlessly back and forth while biting her bottom lip, a habit indicating that she was nervous. She tried to calm her nerves, but the progress wasn’t going well at all.

“Unni, please stop walking, you’re making me dizzy.”

The second youngest was sitting on the floor, looking as calm as their leader, who was getting her final make up touches done. The oldest mumbled a small “sorry” and went looking for her phone, just to have something to do. Nobody spoke, nobody wanted to speak either, because there weren’t much to say.

Their leader got up from her chair and walked to the middle of the room, ready to gather the rest of the group but before she could open and say some words of encouragements, a head popped in and disturbed their silence, yelling at them, telling them that they needed to get to the stage – now.

The girls were lead underneath the stage, standing on each their platform; they were going to be shot up on the stage above. One by one, the girls appeared and the cheers grew louder every time a new girl appeared on stage. It was dark on the stage and the girls waited for the sound of a piano to start playing and when it did, they started dancing to Big Bang’s instrumental version of Tell Me Goodbye.

The beat died down and when complete silence filled the air, a strong light beam shot down at them and the audience once again erupted into claps and cheers. For all the years they had spent training, for all the tears they had shed, for everything they had to sacrifice, only to be able to stand on this stage today – it would finally pay off today. It was finally their time to shine.


allkpop | Chaos releases debut mini album “Old School Love”


YG’s newest girl group, Chaos, has finally released their first mini album entitled “Old School Love”.

01. Intro
02. Ma Boo
03. Above the Sky
04. Girls on Top
05. Dream
06. Stay Together

When they first debuted on SBS’s Inkigayo yesterday, they wowed fans when they started performing their title track, Above the Sky, which was written and composed by YG’s main producer, Teddy Park. The mini album had the flavour of the old school Kpop, hence the mini album title, which was a pleasant surprise for fans of the first Kpop generation.

A representative from the company explained the meaning behind their name “Chaos”; “The name (Chaos) comes from the fact that they have the members of Big Bang as their mentors, and with that we would like to say that Chaos is the aftermath from the Big Bang as they, like their sunbaes, will also leave a mark in the Korean music industry and captive the fans with their charm and talent.

It was later revealed that the members of Big Bang had been training the girls in their respective areas such as dancing, singing and rapping and the company promised that those talents would not go to waste as they have planned the girls’ schedules carefully and the girls will show us different sides of them through music.

Stay tuned on allkpop for more information on Chaos and Big Bang. Also remember to support the artist by buying their CDs.


DevyLee's herpderp corner (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
The chosen girls are as follow; The one who cursed - Aya Izumi (MissLovely) | The second oldest - Ahn Kanhie (dillyshally) | The leader - Park Saebyul (xelectricskies) | The second youngest - Seo Eun Mi (milktae) | The maknae - Maylee Song (DevyLee). What are your thoughts on the mini album - which song is your favorite?
mood | tired
listening to | Big Bang - Tell Me Goodbye (Instrumental)