Chapter 7

Chaos ; the aftermath after the Big Bang

What happened so far: after a successful debut, the girls of Chaos have managed to capture the interest of the people around them and they are slowly but surely rising to fame. Complications arise when they find themselves in unwanted situations. How they will manage the situation and what the outcome will be is still unknown. It’s safe to say that the idol life has nearly just begun for these girls.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Aya Izumi’s POV

“Go, go summer, oh, oh, oh…”

I sighed for the nth time at the never ending song. Ever since I set my foot in my home country I had been met by these cutesy songs and they never seemed to stop. That was one of the reasons why I didn’t like coming back besides the fact that I didn’t have anything here to do anymore. I scanned the room for any signs of Seo Mi, but the sneaky troublemaker was nowhere to be seen. Knowing her, she was probably wandering or skating around the building, exploring it like a little kid on a treasure hunt. Chin Hwa walked up to me and said something I couldn’t quite get the hang of. I was too busy thinking back to the conversation I had with Taecyeon a few days ago. I had called him to ask him what he wanted from me and he sounded genuinely confused when I asked what his motives were.

“Aya, I swear I don’t know what you’re talking about. My motives? What motives? Why should I have any motives?”

“I don’t know, you tell me.”

I heard him sigh on the other line and there was silence before he spoke again.

“Fine, you want to know what my motive is? I-“

“Aya!”

I snapped out of my thoughts and turned around, facing a slightly annoyed Chin Hwa. I waited for him to say something but he kept giving me the same annoyed look.

“Yes?”

“I’ve been calling your name the last ten minutes. Are you sure you’re alright? You seem very… out of place lately. That’s not like you.”

He was right. This wasn’t like me at all, I usually didn’t let people get to me, but still I was affected by the way Taecyeon was acting towards me. I pursed my lips and pondered whether or not I should tell him. After a good ten minutes, I fished out my phone, waving Chin Hwa away and dialed the number that I knew too well.

“Hey, Byunghee ah, remember when I told you about Taecyeon?”

“Mhm.”

“Well, I don’t know. The way he treats me is confusing me but I know that I shouldn’t really think about it, because as you said, boys can be very confusing and weird when it comes to love, but the thing is that I don’t know if he likes me or not. One day he gives me this hint but then other days he acts as if he doesn’t know me at all. Ugh, thinking about it makes me even more confused. Byunghee say something.”

“Byunghee is busy at the moment.”

My eyes, which had been closed for the last minute I was talking to “Byunghee”, snapped open in alarm but I remained calm and didn’t panic.

“Who is this then?”

“It doesn’t matter, but I’ll pass on the message to Byunghee if you’d like.”

“Very well, then. Do as you please, but let me tell you one thing, if somebody else gets to hear about this, I will personally track you down and make sure you wish you were never born. Is that clear?”

“Yes ma’am.”

Sighing in disbelief, I ended the call and put the phone back in my pocket and walked out of the studio. I needed to clear my mind, and what other better way were there than to take a walk?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Seo Eun Mi's POV

“And action!”

SHINee’s Japanese version of Replay was playing in the background and I pretended to focus on dancing ballet when in reality I was just wishing for this to end as quickly as possible. I wasn’t used to move so slowly, I was used to hitting all the beats with my powerful moves, but this, I was not used to. If Saebyul or Maylee saw how slow and awkward I moved right now they would probably died of laughter and that was the last thing I needed right now.

After several hours of filming in different locations like a café, the basketball court, a dance studio etc. the filming ended and I politely bowed and bid goodbye to everyone at the set. As I walked away I could feel somebody carefully yank me backwards and I looked up to see Taemin smiling at me. I smiled back and waited for him to say something.

“I know this might sound very straightforward, considering we only met each other today, but could I have your number?”

I stared at him in shock and disbelief for two seconds before I happily agreed to it. SHINee’s maknae was asking me for my number? I must be out of my mind if I said no. He thanked me and promised to call as soon as he found the time to and I just nodded, not knowing what to say. We bid each other farewell again and went separate ways.

“What was that all about?” Chin Hwa asked as soon as I opened the car door and climbed in the black company van. I played cool and acted as if nothing special had happened, acted as if the Lee Taemin had just asked for my number, because I didn’t want him to go all overprotective older brother mode on me like how he did with Maylee. She had told us how Chin Hwa had checked her phone for incoming messages or calls from males who were not a part of YG Family. We all knew he did that because he was worried about us, but wasn’t invading our personal space taking it a bit too far?

“What was what about?”

Chin Hwa sighed and I knew I had hit the nail on the head. He hated it when we answered questions with a question so he went into ranting about how I was the worst out of all the members, how I managed to get on his nerves more often than the others, even Stella, who was exceptionally known for being annoying if she wanted to and how we could “just answer the damn question with a proper answer” instead. It was fun to see him like this. He even threatened to take away my Nintendo DS if I didn’t answer his question properly.

“Well, Taemin just asked for my number.”

“And you gave it to him?”

Something in Chin Hwa’s voice made me hesitate what I was about to say next.

“…Yes?”

It came out more like a question than a statement and when Chin Hwa didn’t say anything after I had acknowledge the fact that I did give my number to Taemin, I began to worry about the consequences. It wasn’t like him to not say something, maybe he was thinking out ways to punish me for going against him? This wasn’t the first time, oh no, but I thought he had gotten used to it already. But I guess I was wrong. He opened his mouth and I braced myself for the worse. Oh no, here it goes…

“Mm, okay.”

Okay? What did ‘okay’ mean? What was that supposed to mean? Wasn’t he going to scold me, punish me for being ill-mannered, going against whatever he had taught me? As if reading my mind, he spoke again.

“Calm down, Mimi ah, you make it sound as if I was the Devil itself or something. I’m not going to punish you for you acts. I know you might’ve been very happy when that Taemin kid asked for your number and you’re old enough to take care of yourself, knowing what is right and what is wrong for yourself. Just keep in mind that whatever you choose to do not only affects you, but also the people around you.”

I nodded silently and absorbed all the words and tried to make sense out of it. Chin Hwa was not angry at me. And he actually gave me advice. Something was off with the picture and I had two conclusion; either he was drunk (but I didn’t smell any alcohol when I entered the car and he seemed pretty sober) or he was replaced by an alien.

“Chin Hwa, are you sure you’re not sick? Should I maybe get some medicine for you? Should I call Aya unni? I think I’ll do that.”

He laughed at how worried I seemed but I was dead serious. He shook his head in denial and told me that he was fine, just a bit hungry and tired, but perfectly fine nonetheless.

“Ah, so this is how Aya felt when I questioned her well being at the airport,” he mumbled to himself and I shook my head as I sat back on my seat, a smile appearing.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kim 'U-Kwon' Yukwon's POV

“You guys, take a look at this!”

I huffed as there was no answer. How dare they ignore Kwon Kitty like this? I clicked on the link and called the boys again, a bit louder this time.

“It’s about Chaos.”

I heard some noise from outside and soon enough Zico and B-Bomb’s heads appeared by the door. They were fighting for whom to go in first when P.O suddenly crawled between their legs and was the first one to enter the room. Soon all six of us, minus Jaehyo who had taken a nap, were pressed against my laptop, looking at the news on allkpop.

MBLAQ’s Mir releases MV for “Shouting Out the Memories” featuring Chaos’ Katy.

B-Bomb, seeing how the news wasn’t about Saebyul scoffed and walked away uninterested while Zico’s eyes looked as if it was going to pop out soon if he kept staring like that. We knew he was getting jealous by the dirty looks he gave the picture of Mir and how he mumbled rude remarks about how the song wasn’t good because Mir was a part of it.

“Click on it, let’s hear it,” P.O urged me and got a dirty look from Zico, which he only ignored. Katy’s melodic voice flowed through the laptop speakers, and for a moment Zico forgot how jealous he had been with Mir, that was, until Mir’s voice could be heard and the green monster of jealousy appeared again. Zico scowled but didn’t say anything. It surprised me that he managed to listen through the whole song without throwing my laptop on the floor, crushing it completely just to make Mir’s voice go away.

When the song ended, there was a lingering feeling in the air. I think we all were too scared of Zico’s reaction to say anything about the song, but when he acknowledge that the song was okay (mostly because of Katy) we too nodded and agreed with him. Zico then retreated out of the room while we kept searching for more Chaos related news.

“Waah, Taecyeon sunbae got to do a CF with Aya noona? So lucky,” P.O exclaimed in jealousy. I wrinkled my nose at him,

“Dude, she’s far too old for you.”

P.O sighed as he kept replaying the thirty second CF again and again just to see Aya’s face.

“I don’t care, she’s still super hot.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Park ‘Nova’ Saebyul’s POV

“For ing sake, Chansung, get it in your head. I am not dating Eli.”

After our last meeting, Eli used every opportunity he got and kept calling me to hang out with him, and because we didn’t have much schedules at the moment and because there weren’t much to do at home, I agreed. This had, of course, gotten around pretty fast since Eli and Thunder were pretty good friends and Thunder and Chansung again happened to be good friends as well. So you can just imagine what happened; words got around, saying Eli and I dated (which is not true) and the people around us almost flipped at the news. The worse reaction, however, came from Chansung, who ever since he found out about it, kept giving me lectures about dating.

“I can’t even go out with male friends without being accused of dating them?”

“Why do you have so many male friends?”

“Because I feel more comfortable around them, that’s why.”

His face lit up and he pointed a finger accusingly at me.

“See, see! That proves my point!”

“What point? Chansung you’re making no sense to me right now, just off.”

He didn’t flinch at my words but instead crossed his arms stubbornly and frowned. I ignored him and resumed to writing the lyrics. We sat in silence for a long time, him leaning against the wall on my bed and I on my stomach on the floor, until he huffed and walked out of the room. Moments later he came back, a cup in his hand and handed it to me. I looked at it, and almost smiled at his sweet actions. Almost, being the keyword. He had brought back a cup of hot chocolate with mini marshmallows, one of my favorite drinks and I gladly accepted it but I was still a bit annoyed at him for accusing me for dating Eli.

“I just don’t want to see you get hurt, Byul ah.”

I could hear the hurt in his voice, which he failed to hide even though he tried. I sighed and sat up; waving him to come closer and he did as told. When he sat beside me I quickly pulled him in for a hug which lasted longer than what I had originally planned but I didn’t complain. After what I felt was enough hugging, I pushed him away and resumed to the lyrics, ignoring the huge grin on his face.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Maylee 'Lia' Song's POV

“Oh my god, it’s Infinite!”

I jumped in joy when my favorite male idol group, next to Big Bang, appeared on the TV screen which was hanging on the wall in our waiting room.

“Maknae, calm down, it’s just Infinite.”

“What do you mean it’s just Infinite?! It’s the Infinite, it’s Infinite, oh my gosh!”

Despite being an idol myself, meeting other idols was still as exciting as ever. And Infinite on top of that! I had been their fan ever since their debut. As if reading my mind, Seo Mi got to her feet and started doing the dance moves for Come Back Again and I didn’t miss a beat and quickly joined her. It soon turned into a dance battle between Saebyul, Seo Mi and I. We were at Inkigayo for the Summer Special where we were going to cover Big Bang’s Last Farewell in honour for their fifth anniversary. I wish Chaos would last that long too.

“Chaos up in five!”

We did a quick “hwaiting” before walking towards the stage wings. On our way we passed by, you guess it; Infinite, and I tried to act normal as I bowed as a greeting. They bowed back and I couldn’t contain my happiness when they, or him, smiled at me, resulting in me almost bumping into Saebyul.

“Ya, maknae, focus.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Aya | Katy | Nova | Seo Mi | Lia

Yes! Uh huh, Chaos is here! (Oh yeah!)  
It’s most definitely incredible (Ayo!)
all you people gonna make some (noise noise)
put your hands up, all my girls and (boys boys)
Chaos is gonna bring that (noise noise)
about love


I don’t wanna be without you boy majimak insaneun 
jeobeodugil barae oneul dan harumankeumeun 
I don’t wanna be without you boy nae seotun 
maeum kkaji ango gajwo saranghae I need you boy

baby baby baby jogeum eosaekhajiman seoro
baby
 baby baby ajik saranghago inneunde
baby baby baby duryeopgineun hajimanseodo
kkeuchiboijiman nan geuraedo only you boy

sangcheoman gadeukhae mojilge nal daehadeon neo
eoreugo dallae tto banbokdoe neol pihadeon na

eodiseobuteo eogeutnasseulkka ginagin gomin
haedabeomneun munjesoge hemeyeo nan (yeah, yeah, yeah)
miromirosoge gachin gil ireun bangnangjamanyang idojeodo motae nan manyang
gidarigiman hal ppun sappunsappunhi naege dagawajugil boy
uri cheoeummannan ttae cheoreom putputadeon geuttae cheoreom
ireonireonireon jeoreonjeoreonjeoreon neowa nae saiui kkeun jeoldaenochimareo


I don’t wanna be without you boy majimak insaneun 
jeobeodugil barae oneul dan harumankeumeun 
I don’t wanna be without you boy nae seotun 
maeum kkaji ango gajwo saranghae I need you boy

baby baby baby jogeum eosaekhajiman seoro
baby baby baby ajik saranghago inneunde

baby baby baby duryeopgineun hajimanseodo
kkeuchiboijiman nan geuraedo only you boy

amureon mal eopsi tteona yeollageopgo (amu mal anko)
geureoda eoneunal gapjagi natanago (museunirisseonnyaneun deut)
nal gatgononeungeonji ige sarangi matneungeonji haruedo yeoldubeon deo hetgalligo (about love)
(yo, yo, yo) handubeon gatgonoldeon jangnangam neon mwol wonhaennyago doemureobwasseo
dalkomhameun aju jamkkan urin neomu swipge nogabeorin somsatang

(jichin gaseum ijen nado makjimotalgeotman gataeoseo nal jabajwo (tteonagagi jeone)

I don’t wanna be without you boy majimak insaneun 
jeobeodugil barae oneul dan harumankeumeun 
I don’t wanna be without you boy nae seotun 
maeum kkaji ango gajwo saranghae I need you boy

baby baby baby jogeum eosaekhajiman seoro
baby baby baby ajik saranghago inneunde
baby baby baby duryeopgineun hajimanseodo
kkeuchiboijiman nan geuraedo only you boy

yeojeonhi neol saranghajiman naegeneun neomuna sojunghajiman ye
nugudo ne jaril meul su eomneungeol I know (you know)
oh geunyang joyonghi nal anajwo

I don’t wanna be without you boy majimak insaneun 
jeobeodugil barae oneul dan harumankeumeun 
I don’t wanna be without you boy (I wanna be your girl
nae seotun maeum kkaji ango gajwo saranghae I need you boy
baby baby baby jogeum eosaekhajiman seoro (eosaekhajiman
baby baby baby ajik saranghago inneunde (neo saranghaneunde) 
baby baby baby duryeopgineun hajimanseodo (uh huh, I'll still be yours)

kkeuchiboijiman nan geuraedo only you boy

Chaos is in the (house house) 
uri gachi make it (bounce bounce) 
make you scream and shout and go (wild wild) 
c’mon c’mon c’mon c’mon!
Chaos bringing down the (house house) 
we gonna make you jump up and (bounce bounce) 
make you scream and shout and go (wild wild) 
kkeuchiboijiman nan geuraedo only you boy (about love)


Thank you, xblaqstar for color coding the lyrics and changing it so it would fit Chaos' style!