Chapter Seven

Love Stones

Weeks past quickly and you were the happiest person alive. Jongup had been a loving and kind boyfriend to you. When your father had come back from his business trip, you and jongup decided to tell him about your relationship. Your father accepted his request since jongup and him were quite close together and had a father and son relationship.

Today you were going to go around seoul and explore. You held his hand while you walked into the subway carefully. The train was quite full so everyone had to squish together. Jongup cornered you and your head layed on his chest. You felt his breath in your head as he rested it there.

Suddenly a gush of people came in and it became even more crowded and squashy. Jongup was practically leaning his whole body on you. 'sorry' he whispered into your ear which sent shivers down your body. A few stops later you got off the train, pushing and squeezing through people.

When you both got out of the station jongup asked 'where do you want to go first?' You pointed at the burger stall since you didnt get a chance to have lunch yet. He smiled and nodded at you as you both walked towards the yummy smelling burgers. You asked the lady for two large burgers and thanked her.

You looked at the burger and told jongup to have a bite of it. 'but i have my own' he said but you already shoved it in his mouth. You stared at him munching through. You giggled at him and continued eating your burger.

'its yummy isnt it jonguppie?' you asked. He nodded. 'not as yummy as you' he replied. You hit his arm playfully as you thought what he said was you know.. greasy. You both finished off your burgers and headed for the noraebang building right across the road. Since you already heard jongup sang, you wanted to hear his beautiful voice again.

You rented the room for 2 hours and started singing like crazy people. Jongup even showed off his dancing skills aswell as singing. Two hours had passed and both of you were exhausted from jumping and screaming while singing. So jongup decided to take you to a pretty park that had a river stream next to it.

You both walked hand in hand, fingers intertwined. Nature and beautiful lights filled the area. It was silent for a moment until jongup spoke up 'i really love you hyojin'. you were speechless and you felt your cheeks heat up. He turned you to face him and he lowered his head.

He gently placed his lips onto yours and you smiled during the kiss. You pulled away and said 'i love you too guppie'. You didnt know what else to do so you just pulled him close for a big hug. you felt his heart beat through his chest and you closed your eyes as the hug lasted a bit longer than expected.

It was late at night so jongup decided to drop you home safely. You reached your front gate and waved goodbye and gave him a quick peck on his lips.

A/N omg so fluffy im sorry if its crap. Ive decided to make this fic longer because reasons so yeahh. Please comment and subscribe! x