Chapter Two

Love Stones

The phone rang from the kitchen counter. You limped trying to catch the call. Annoyed, you picked it up exhaling deeply. 'hyojin? its your father, i was wondering if you'd come over to seoul for your summer vacation, i want to talk to you about your future.' you paused a little before replying 'okay appa, i'll be their next week tuesday' you hung up the phone after you heard your father sigh. It wasnt always like this, before your mum died your life was happy. You used to have conversations on the phone with your father about silly things and just laugh at all the jokes he made. But now things completely changed when your mother passed away. Yes, it was sad but what was sadder was that you and your fathers bubbly relationship had faded. After that short conversation you went to get packed up since its only 3 days till you travel to seoul. It is now tuesday, summer vacation and the day you will finally get to see your father after 1 and a 1/2 years. Hopefully he would allow you to study in seoul. You dragged your suitcase out of your tiny apartment and waled for a taxi to bring you to the station.

Jongup POV

I need to start a new. I want to fix up my life. Ever since my parents had passed away i've been slacking a lot in school, going to clubs, drinking my way through stress and doing those other depressing stuff. I had asked daehyun hyung if he would help me out and how to turn my life over. He gave me some advice and told me to start in a new environment, new school and therefore new life. I agreed with him and thought that it would help me a lot. I didnt have to worry about leaving close friends or family since i didnt really have any, sadly. Except for daehyun hyung, hes been there for me since i was a little child.

After a couple of days i have been thinking of the best place to move. Hmm, how about seoul? The city, big stores an buildings. It would look so beautiful at night time, it sounds fun. Its final, i am officially going to the capital of south korea, Seoul. I had already bought a small apartment. Im actually quite excited. I packed all of my things, i only brought the important stuff like clothes, a couple of appliances and my toothbrush, i never forget my toothbrush. Its tuesday morning, the sun was shining though it was quite foggy. I went to take the public bus to get to the station. (a/n i dont know of you get a plane to seoul or a train lol)

No ones POV

You got out of the taxi and inhaled the air of busan one last time. You exhaled and stepped in the station to get your ticket. The lady at the till handed you the ticket and told you that the train will arrive in 35 minutes. You thanked her and waited at the platform.

Jongups POV

I rushed out the bus thinking i was really late. I went inside the station and asked my ticket, i then ran to the platform having to see that the train will arrive in 30 minutes, great, i ran for nothing. After waiting for a whole 30 minutes doing nothing, the train finally arrived. I pulled my luggage up the step and sat down in the nearest seat i could find. The train wasnt that full so i guess i could blast my music out a little. why did i have to forget my headphones?

As i looked out the window i saw the girl sitting next to me take out a small stone and a pen. My eyes widened as i had recognised the stone from somewhere. I turned off my chris brown song and quickly reached for my pocket to get the stone out that i had found in the hospital. Is it possible that she had left the rock on the bench? I heard her gasp as she stared at the stone in my hand. I pointed at her and raised my eyebrows. 'wow, were you the person that i saw sulking at the hospital last week?' she asked me and let out a little laugh.

'umm yeahh i guess, since i have the stone that you gave me' i smiled trying not to look awkward. 'why did you give me this anyway' i asked her. 'well i saw that you were crying so i wanted to comfort you duhh'

I was a little embarassed. The fact that she actually cared makes me smile. 'so, why do you carry stones around' i said while rolling the stone around my palm. 'well, its kind of like a habit you see, ive been doing this since i was a kid' she replied and smiled brightly. The train stopped and we both got off the same stop. I already made a new friend, i thought to my self laughing. That girl made me laugh so much that i didnt even get the chance to ask what her name was. Oh well i hope we'll see each other soon.

A/N hope you guys enjoyed chapter 2! I'll try to make it more interesting next time... Pls comment and subscribe! ^^