Chapter Three

Love Stones

You had finally arrived in seoul smiling while looking around. That guy on the train was some good company. You got your phone out from your pocket and skimmed through your mobile contacts to call your father to pick you up. 'appa, im hear now, i'll be waiting outside the station' your voice sounded miserable somehow and that smile of yours had already faded. You hang up and walked to the corner of the station and waited.

1 and a 1/2 hours had already passed and your father still hadn't arrived. It was nearly 8 in the night and you were freezing. 'he better have a good explanation for not coming quickly enough' you thought shivering. Passengers walked by giving you weird looks and you exchanged them with a screw. A car stopped right in front if you. The lights were so bright so you couldnt really see what or who was in the car. The car was black and expensive, you could almost see your reflection through the shiny paint of the car. The door opened, there, came out your father.

You looked angrily at him while simply greeting him with a bow and a light hug. He signalled you to get in so you did. He carried your luggage into the trunk and shut it. Once he got in it was dead silent. Not even a word came from each of you so you decided to start a conversation. A bad conversation. 'what took you so long?' you began. 'im sorry hyojin, i had overtime at the office, but i came as soon as possible, trust me' You stared at him and sighed. 'i guess hes sorry, i dont feel like argueing with him anymore anyway.' you thought and looked forward again.

You and your father had finally arrived at your fathers apartment. It was pretty big, it was spacious and clean. Your father lead you to your room. 'you should get some rest hyojin, just tell me of you need anything, are you hungry?' he asked. you shook your head, even though you were hungry, you felt too exhausted to eat. You shut the door with your foot and scanned the room. It was pretty. Prettier than your other room back in busan. Dropping your luggage to the side, you walked to the bathroom to get washed up.

The next morning your father had gone straight to work. He left a post-it note saying 'everything you need is in the living room, food is in the fridge and heres my number if you need anything else, im sorry again' you lifted the note up and put it up on the fridge door. You walked in the living room having to see clothes layed out neatly, toiletries, bathroom appliances and 2pairs of brand new shoes. Their were other things aswell like things you needed for everyday. A smile crept up your mouth, you couldnt help but just smile.

In the afternoon your father came back home. He carried some paper files and layed it on the table beside you as you were eating your lunch. 'you want to go to a better school right?' he asked raising a brow. 'well i applied you in that college nearby' You nearly choked on your banana milk but recovered. Lifting up the papers; you smiled at your dad brightly and hugged him. Its been a long time since you've hugged your father properly. Your father was quite shocked, afterall he did know you wanted to go to school in seoul for a very long time. He just didnt get the chance to think about it since he was always busy. You sat back down feeling a bit awkward and realised what you just did.

A few hours later your father went to an office meeting. You wanted to check out the new place. So you got dressed and headed outside. You walked down the pavement, while walking down you saw a familiar figure. A guy with brown hair, wearing his green headphones. You squinted your eyes checking if you had seen right. Yep, it was that guy from the hospital and train. He smiled at the skies around him. you chuckled a little.

Jongup POV

I was exploring. I like exploring, its kind of like a hobby, i dont mind getting lost at all. I walked down the street smiling. I had bought my new headphones on the way, they were green. While walking down listening to chris brown, i saw that girl from that fun train ride. 'i will finally know what her name is, shall i ask her to come to a coffee shop or something?' i thought while waving at her. We stopped to say hi and have a friendly conversation i guess. But before we stand in the freezing cold, i invited her to have some coffee or some tea. Luckily she accepted.

A/N sorry if its kind of short, i'll do a longer one next chapter! Comment/subscribe! :D x