Chapter Eight

Love Stones

School was coming nearer and nearer. Next week you'd be entering Seoul's biggest college. It'd be a great chance to know and meet other people and make friends. Since you had forgotten some information on school subjects you decided to study a little. You didnt want to start off college not knowing anything at all.

You called jongup over to help you since he was starting school soon aswell. You had told him to bring over some pens and a notebook. 'this is going to be interesting' you thought. You tidyed your room a little to make it presentable for jongup since everything was thrown everywhere.

Your father was again at work and wouldnt be home till late hours. You heard a knock at the door and happily skipped to open it. There you saw your adorable boyfriend holding a plastic bag full of pens, a notebook and suprisingly food. You waved to him and told him to enter into the living room.

'you brought food?' you asked. 'ahh yes since we're studying i figured we'd need a lot of energy' jongup said holding up the plastic bag and taking out the snacks and a few drinks. You both went into your room and started studying intensily. Though jongup would pull a few jokes on you to make you laugh.

He drew a doodle at the side of the notebook. It was a drawing of a stickman couple holding baloons. You smiled at it and carried on taking in information. You both grew hungry from all the studying so jongup brought in the snacks and opened up a can of strawberry soda.

You turned to get one aswell but as you turned your arm had hit jongups soda drink onto his shirt. His shirt was basically covered with liquid thanks to you. 'oh no im so sorry jongup let me-'

Jongup had took off his shirt without even thinking about your innocent eyes. You examined his well built abs but quickly snapped out of your thoughts.

'ahh its okay hyojin-ah could you just get me a spare shirt to change into please' jongup said but you were still immersed into his beautiful body. You two were just staring at eachother for a while till you realised what he said. 'oh-oh okay s-sorry about t-that' you said while hitting yourself in the head from the embarrasement.

A/N sorry this was a bit rushed but i'll be writing next chapter OTL so sorry if youre one of those innocent readers please do not read the next chapter okay? i will be updating that chapter this week so yeah! Comment and subscribe :)