Chapter Four

Love Stones

That guy from the train had invited me to have coffee with him, for some reason a 'yes' slipped out of my mouth. I was supposed to be roaming around the area but i guess i'll just go tomorrow.

The guy led me into this cute coffee shop. He opened the front door and signaled me to go inside. I thanked him and he smiled back at me. As i entered the smell of coffee and hot chocolate filled our noses. I stared up at him to ask him where we were going to be seated. He his luscious lips as he stared at the pieces of cake on the counter. I couldnt help but just stare at him. Something inside of me was screaming. He just looked so atractive.

He turned his head to face me so i quickly turned away. I wouldnt want him catching me staring at his lips would i. He walked to two seats at the corner of the cafe. I sat down and he followed.

Jongup POV

I brang her to this cafe that i noticed a few days ago. The cakes looked so delicous. We sat down and i asked her what she wanted me to order for her. 'oh umm, hot chocolate please' she said as she took out her wallet, handing me money. I refused to take it as i was the one to asked her to come with me.

The drinks arrived and i handed her the cup of hot chocolate. She took a sip of it and a trace of foam stayed on her upper lip. I was going to wipe it away for her but i reckon that would be a bit like a scene in a drama. So i just pointed at it and handed her some tissue. She looked at me wide eyed and her cheeks grew red while she wiped the foam off.

'oh yeah, i'm jongup' i said to make the atmosphere less awkward. I gave her my hand and she shaked it. 'wow i just realised that i didnt even know your name, im hyojin, nice to meet you jongup-ssi' she said while smiling brightly. We chatted for quite a while and i got to know more about her. She really seems like a nice person.

Your POV

It was getting quite late so i decided to go first. Before i went jongup asked me to exchange phone numbers so that we could meet up again like we did today. I actually had a very fun time. The way he just smiles makes me so happy. Well at least i have a friend here in seoul. I wonder what the students here are like.

I arrived home quickly as the coffee shop wasnt too far from my house and my father might be waiting for me. No, wait, i doubt that, he's probably still at work.

Yep, i was right no one was at home when i arrived. I quickly had a shower and changed into my pyjamas. I was just about to go through my college papers when someone texted me. A smiled crept up my mouth as i saw that it was jongup.

-'just making sure this is you. are you hyojin right?'

I giggled at how clueless he is and quickly texted back.

-'yes jongup-ssi, this is hyojin.'

I sent it and went back to filling in my college forms. My phone vibrated again.

-'yay, okay have a goodnight sleep hyojin-ah! ㅋㅋ' I looked at the clock, it was already 1:30 and my father wasnt home yet. I yawned while staring blankly at my phone.

-'goodnight jongup-ssi' I placed my phone on the bed side table and snuggled into my pillow. 

A/N sorry if this chapter is so short again. Dont worry, one more week of school then i'll be able to update more! Subscribe&comment! ^^

OH YEAHHH. CONGRATS TO OUR 6 BUNNIES IN WINNING THE BEST NEW ARTIST AWARD ON MMA! WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU OUR BBYS ;A;