Chapter One

Love Stones

The hallway was empty. Only a teenaged boy sat on a side bench with his hands on his brown haired head. Only the sound of sulking could be heard from him. 

*flashback 'we've got some bad news for you Mr. Moon. Your parents have died due to a car crash. We are very sorry but we did everything we could to save them.' explained the four-eyed doctor while clasping his hands together. At that moment everything stood still. 'i will leave you for a while' the doctor said.

Your POV

Today is basically another boring day where i go to a so called 'school'. I don't even think the teachers are bothered to teach us. I'm tired of doing the same routine every single day. My dad works in Seoul. I want to have a better education there. At least i would learn something. Carrying my backpack, I hurried out of my apartment and hopped on my bike. The wind blew against my hair, messing it up when i had just brushed it a thousand times this morning.

Another flow of wind hit me making my hair fly onto my face. Knowing me, yes, i had fell into a bush. I screamed hopelessly expecting someone to help me get up. An not so old lady, about in her 50's had seen me and helped out. She brang me to a hospital just one street away. I was kinda glad as i had a chance to miss class. 'sorry miss Lee but you'll have to stay in this cast for about 2 weeks as you can see you have broken your left leg.' i bowed to the pretty nurse and pouted. I walked out the room, struggling to get used to using crutches. I sat down on the cold bench. Next to me was this guy. I think he was crying. His shoulders shivered, bouncing up and back down again.

*flashback the little you sat on your soft bed. Tears rolling down your eyes. Your grandma enters your room. 'hyojin take this' she said. It was a stone. A round one. She then gave you a pen. 'here, right down anything, what ever you feel like writing.' -from then on you always carried a stone with you. In your pocket with a pen. You did this to take out any stress and to just let your feelings out. 


You stared at the guy for a few seconds hoping he would at least look up. But unfortunately he didn't. You frowned and took out a stone. You smiled at it and scribbled a few words. Sneakily you slipped the stone on his seat and left.

Jongup' POV

I heard the bench squeak. Someone must of sat down. I hid my face even more, hoping who ever it was couldn't see. I don't know why i did that. I just don't want to talk anyone i guess. I felt a solid item down by my back. I tried grabbing it with my right hand. I lifted my head up seeing if anyone was there. They left. i realised that i had the item in my palm so i opened it. There, was a smooth stone and written on it was a message. My eyes began to become blurry because tears were starting to form. I remembered my parents, i didn't even get to say goodbye. 'be strong' i whispered to myself.

a/n woohoo 1st chapter! Sorry if its sad or kind of boring.. Anyway pls anticipate/subscribe/comment. :D