Chapter Six

Love Stones

Jongup POV

I've been calling hyojin since yesterday and she hasnt been picking up my calls. I didnt mean to go through her stuff, i was just curious. She mustve felt insecure or something. I was in my apartment sitting next to my kitchen table calling hyojin over and over again.

Finally she picked up after my 20th call. I sighed in relief, excited to hear her pretty voice again and greeted her a hello.

'hello hyojin, im sorry again, would you like to meet up at the coffee shop?' it was silent for a few seconds till she answered me. 'its okay, i forgive you jonguppie, okay i'll meet you there in 15minutes' and with her final answer she hang up the phone. I couldnt help but smile brightly and jump around like a bunny.

Your POV

I forgave jongup because i knew he didnt mean to invade my privacy. Theres no point of not speaking to him just because of a stupid thing. I was going to meet him at the coffee shop today.

I arrived at the coffee shop and saw a happy jongup sitting at our usual seats. He caught my eye and waved like a crazy person. I walked up to him and playfully slapped his arm as he was attracting attention from the customers. 'pabo' i whispered and smiled. I was happy to see him again.

You ordered your drinks and sat down making yourself comfortable. 'oh umm im sorry again, dont worry, i'll make it up to you!' said jongup as he stood up. You were confused as he ruffled your hair. Jongup walked over to the place where the kareoke box was and picked up the mic. 'is he going to sing?' you thought. He hit the mic with his hand checking if it worked. He finally spoke...

"This song is for the person that teached me how to trust people. the person who touched my heart. that person whos smile is the nicest." he looked over to you and smiled which made everyone turn their attention towards you. Your cheeks flushed red. The music started playing. And at that moment, jongup started to sing.

Love comes again, and this is really the last, U’re ma love yeah Really there’s no goodbye for this time U’re ma lover Why did you shut up? So stop now, I’ve been falling. It’s alright It’s alright,

My love is mine U’re beautiful girl oh I want to show You’re my girl forever Baby girl oh baby hello hello hello hello It has been a long time that she makes my heart pounds, Special shinee girl U’re something special real baby

Just darling, stay lady Why did you shut up? So stop now, I’ve been falling. It’s alright It’s alright My love is mine, I want to show it U’re beautiful girl oh Is my girl forever U `re ma love U` re ma love U `re ma love Oh my baby baby baby -4Men-Hello

you teared up as jongup had just confessed to you with a song. You were overwhelmed and started clapping so fast to show your appreciation. Jongup walked up to you shyly.

'yah, jonguppie pabo, you never told me that you can sing!' you said as you wiped away your last teardrop. 'so hyojin-ah, will you be my beautiful girl?' Your heart beated madly as you stared at him in the eyes. You knew this feeling was different. You knew you loved him back.

You took a scoop of foam with your finger and touched his defined nose. He smiled waiting for your answer. You took a stone out of your pocket and wrote. 'yes jonguppie~'

A/N aigooo sorry if im so crap at writing fluffy scenes but omg jongup confessed! Hope you comment and subscribe! x