Personal information anyone?

A boy or a girl, Love or Hate?

Eunha's POV

2 SM staff then led me to a room.

They kept smiling at me and saying things like, "You are going to make it big." "You were so awesome up there!" etc etc

Seriously people? It really gets kinda boring after everyone keeps telling you the same thing.

I plonked my body into one of the chairs.

I traced the ridged skin on my calves solemnly.

Sigh, how was I going to tell them?

They all seemed so......hopeful......and.....

Tears misted my eyes as I imagined the disapointment in their eyes and their wistful expressions.

A chirpy voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Kim Eunha,"

"Neh"

I looked up and saw this kind lady smiling at me.

I peeked at her name tag. Park Yun Mi. Hmm, she looks a few years older than me and very nice.

I winced at her mini dress which flaunted her flawless legs. If only I could have skin like that...... If only.......

Stop it Kim Eunha, stop wishing for the impossible.

Its a fact. You survived a deadly fire and escaped with horrible scars on your legs. Doctors all over Seoul already told you that there was nothing that could be done. Nothing, except to wait. I have been waiting for 11 years now. The scars were still there.

Yun Mi  gestured for me to sit. I sat down, expecting questions to be thrown at me.

"What is your full name?"

"Kim Eunha"

"Age?"

"18"

"Address?"

I recited my address, like a small kid.

This went on for about a few mintues when the dreaded question came.

"Name your parents."

"Umm......they p-passed away when I was 6. There was a great f-fire......" I stumbled over my words, trying to make sense.

"Oh," was all she said.

"Any physical conditions to declare?"

I hesitantly nodded my head and very slowly, lifted up my skirt to show her this.

Revolting scarred skin, all red and flaky. Tiny pieces of skin was stuck to the scars.

She gasped in shock and tried to say something. She opened but nothing came out.

I knew she would have that reaction. Everyone does.

Yun Mi mumbled something about her manager and quickly left the room.

Sigh.

 

Yun Mi's POV

The teenage girl was sitting in a chair when I entered.

I looked at my list again, checking her name.

Whoa, all the judges gave her full marks. First time ever. She must have been amazing.

"Kim Eunha," I announced her name.

She looked up. In a heartbeat I took in hazel eyes, flawless skin and pink lips. The fans would love her.

"Neh," She replied.

I smiled at her and asked her to sit.

I asked the routine questions and when I asked about her parents, I sensed her uneasiness.

She figeted with her fingers anxiously and said, "Umm......they p-passed away when I was 6. There was a great f-fire......"

"Oh, " I didnt know what else to say. Besides, she wasnt the only one.

Finally, the last question on the list.

"Any physical conditions to declare?" I wanted to finish quickly and go home.

Unexpected, she lifted up her skirt.

And I saw it.

OHMYGODD. I gasped, unable to believe my eyes.

Digusting and totally horrible scars covered her calves.

I mumbled something and stumbled out of the room.

She didnt deserve this.... never...

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hallo! (:

I'm backkk.

Gotta go. Mianhe for not updating more frequently. Been caught up in stuff.

Before I go, Happy April Fools Day!

^^

-Min(:

 

Yay!! I edited!!

Jojo!!!