Night at Jonghyun's

Starting all over again

 

The six of you walk home.

As they go one by one, you and Jonghyun go together to his house. 

Your mother's arranged a night over at his house because you wanted to.

Jonghyun's POV

I was opening the door.

'come on Jonghyun! Come on!' ______ said.

She loves coming over to my house, I have lots of things we can play with. 

After fiddling with my keys for about a minute or less, I finally got the door open. 

______ flapped off her shoes and dashed right to my room.

I said hello to my mother and walked upstairs to my room. 

She was looking through my toy box, trying to find the laser tag guns. 

I giggle and say, 'silly, I never put my laser tag guns in there! I put them here, remember?' I point to the top of my closet. 

My closet isn't very high, I can just get on my bed and get them. 

 

She laughed and said, 'oh right! Silly me!' 

Then she went right on my bed to get it, because she was taller than me, she could get it easily. 

End of POV

Now back to you.

You both told Jonghyun's mother that we were going to play laser tag in the laser tag gym. 

You both had walkie talkies just in case we were called to eat dinner. 

Then you both started playing, the gym was big, lots of obstacles, lots of places for you to dodge.

You didn't like the gym too much since you were scared of the dark. 

Jonghyun put on some light since he knew you didn't like the dark at all. 

You were at your secret hiding spot, no one knows about it, but you can see everyone from up there. 

You were giggling as quiet as possible, watched Jonghyun run, shoot him and crouch down. 

He never knew where it came from, but you ran from place to place, so he'd never find where you were. 

Then Jonghyun talked to me over the walkie talkie and said.

'Time to come back for dinner! over!'

'Alright, over!'

We ate dinner happily, we had fried chicken for dinner. 

If Onew were there, he'd probably eat half of the chicken you guys had. 

Jonghyun was glad Onew wasn't there, because of course, ONEW LOVES CHICKEN.

After dinner, you take turns washing up, brush your teeth together and head to bed. 

Jonghyun was sleeping right beside you, hugging you like a teddy bear, but you were used to it, it always happened when you slept over at his house.

Then the both of you flew to dream land.