Just the beginning

Starting all over again

'Eunmi!!' Taemin exclaimed as he came running from two houses away from you. 

Eunmi was playing with the four of them, Taemin was late coming to the play date because he forgot until his mother noted him.

'yah! Taemin! you are sho wate!' Eunmi scolded him. Taemin pinches your cheek lightly and says, 'haha, your pronouncation is sho fwunny!' 

Eunmi pouts and say, 'all shix of owur pronouncation are fwha shame!' 

The six of them had that kind of pronouncation because they all were only four. They didn't know how to pronounce some words properly. They teased each other since the day they met, which was a year ago. 

'hey! lets go to thwa park!' Onew says. The six of them go inside Eunmi's house to ask her parents to bring them guys to the park. 

Eunmi's mother happily agrees to bring them to the park, Eunmi's father was too tired to go with them, the six of them understood why he didn't come. 

As they guys walk to the park, Eunmi's mother tells the six of you, 'right, you little ones, you're all going to preschool after the summer ends! Which means tomorrow!' 

As the 5 of them cheer, Eunmi looks up to her mother and ask, 'mommy, what ish preshwcool?' Minho looks at you and says, 'Eunmi how can you not know what preshwcool ish?!' 

Eunmi's mother explains what preschool is, she understand and plays with the five of them until dawn. 

They all ate dinner together and asked if they could have them sleep over. 

Eunmi's mother agreed, set up the beds for them. They all washed up one by one, and got ready for bed. 

Eunmi was sleeping with Taemin and Key, while the other three slept together. Eunmi was talking about how excited she was for preschool.

And thats when they all got tired and flew to dream land.