Night at Onew's

Starting all over again

'Onew oppa! Wets go pway in the back yard!' you shout out to Onew as you fly run down the stairs.

'_____-ah! Stop calling me oppa! I'm not even that much older than you!' Onew says, then stops while running down the stairs.

'Eomma! _____! I don't have a funny pronouncation anymore!' Onew says excitedly as if it was a kid's first time at an amusement park.

As Onew stepped down the last step of stairs, you ran over to him and practically tackled him. You were so happy he didn't have a pronouncation anymore.

'Oppa! I'm so proud of you!' 

You both look at each other and say, 'hey! Oppa! I don't have a funny pronouncation either!' 

He pinches your cheeks and said, 'I'm proud of you ___ ! Now lets go to the back yard and play, I'll push you on the swings!' 

You got off him quickly ran to the back door and said, 'last one there is the rotten egg!' 

'No fair! You got a head start _____!' 

'Too bad oppa!'

'Hey, I told you to stop calling me oppa!' 

'Too bad oppa!' 

You emphasized 'oppa' to . He was only a couple of days older than you. 

You sit on the swings smiling waiting for him to arrive and push you on the swings. 

You already sat there for awhile, still waiting for him to arrive, when suddenly, he shook your shoulders. You yelped and said, 'OPPA! YOU SCARED ME TO DEATH!' 

He chuckled and said, 'thats what you get for cheating!' 

You pouted and said, 'now push me please!' 

He smiled and started pushing you. After awhile, you decided to play hide and go seek with him around the house.

You were everywhere, until the point you thought you were in a place where Onew couldn't find you, Onew hugged you from behind and scared you. 

Then Onew's mother called you both for dinner, you guys ate, took turns to go shower. 

It was already 10:30 after such a long day. 

You both got ready for bed and went to bed.

You were like the baby rabbit and Onew was like the daddy rabbit. He was hugging you while you were curled up like a little ball.

And both of you flew to dream land


OK. How is it going so far? Good? 

Idk, It seems okay to me. :3