Yeobo, What Happened? #1

Starting all over again

 

Five Years Later

Eunmi's POV

'CHO YEJIN! YOU ARE SO LATE!' Lee Namine shouted.

Lee Namine :

Nationality - Korean

Ethincity - Korean-Japanese

Personality - She isn't perfect, but who is. She loves standing up for people and causing big trouble. She gets into alot of fights and can't sit still. Even though she gives off a scary and dark aura people still love/adore her to the max. Only her close unnies and dongsaengs know her true side. She is like literally filled with aegyo. Nothing calms this girl down but music and dancing. She cries herself to sleep because she believes no one can see her weak side and she thinks and believes people think of her as "The scary girl with no heart or emotion". Most of the time when you see her she's usually talking with a guy. When she doesn't win something or get what she wants she'll sit her little  on the floor and pout like a little five year old who didn't get her candy. She is very independent and earns everything on her own due to her horrible past. Be careful around her because your first impression on her is your last! She is hard to approach because she knows EVERYONE can't be her friend. Never ever get in her way because she's super violent.

Cho Yejin :

Nationality - South Korean

Ethincity - Korean

Personality - Clumsy, funny, cute personality, slightly innocent, weird, smart.

 The days went as usual. Yejin would be late at times, Namine would be too. I was never too late or too early, just on time.

'Coming!' Yejin said.

I remember the day I met Yejin and Namine. That day was just two years ago. I still remember how hard it was trying to get Namine as our friend, Yejin wasn't too hard, I got along with her just fine. Finally on Halloween, Namine started to be friends with us, she was a girl who was hard too approach, she didn't have friends, she just remained alone until that day we started talking to her and being friends with her.

Since then, we've been best friends, like sisters. I still hung out with The Five and Hyunseung, in fact, we still walk together in a bunch. 

‘Aissh, my baby is late again? What took you so long?!’ Yoseob asked.

Haha, right, we met five others, Junhyung, Doojoon, Yoseob, Dongwoon and Gikwang. The five of them live with Hyunseung.

Kekeke, Yejin is with Yoseob, so young right? We’re only 12! Haha, but I don’t care, I have Hyunseungie, kekeke, we started dating last year.

‘As usual, getting ready. I wake up too late. I sleep too late too.’ Yejin whined.

‘tch, yah! I sleep later than you! And I even wake up earlier than you!’ I said.

‘Namine boo!’ Taemin shouts as he locks the door of our house and runs to Namine.

Keke, you can already tell, Taemin and Namine are together.

Taemin actually confessed that he’d liked me about three years ago. But when I told him I didn’t actually like him only as a friend because I liked Hyunseung already, he did get upset, I didn’t talk to him a lot. But as time passed we started being like friends again.

If I don’t remember wrong, the three of us couples started dating on the same days.

‘YAAAHHH Lee Taemin you’re this late TOO?!’ Namine says and smacks his head lightly.

Taemin pouts and says, ‘boo! Don’t be mad at me! I’m trying to look good for you!’

Namine falls for his pout because it is so darn cute and says, ‘d’aww! You’re good looking enough!’

I roll my eyes as Hyunseung comes over to me and takes my hand.

I smile at Hyunseung and said, ‘morning Seungie!’

He smiles and says good morning too.

We were all ready and walked to school, we had about 10 minutes to get there.

As we were walking, Junhyung says, ‘hey guys, don’t you think Eunmi, Namine and Yejin are like, queenkas of the school? They’ve been receiving lots of things from guys and some girls too. They’ve really been the topic these days.’

Dongwoon said, ‘yeah! Wait, hasn’t that happened since Namine and Yejin came?’

I let out a small laugh and said, ‘I’ve been the queenka since I’ve attended this school, Namine and Yejin became so too after being friends with me.’

‘And ever since The Five have been attending the school, they’ve been the Kingka, Hyunseung came along, then the other five of you came along to be kingkas together! Its like we’re a family!’ I added

Hyunseung chuckled and said, ‘we’ve always been family!’

‘Riiigght!’ I said.

Then we got to school. I’ve been in the same class with all of them for years now.

We were in a 6/7 class. Wasn’t too bad, I liked the grade sixes actually.

We had P.E first, then math.

^_^ I always sit with Seungie during math.

Well everyone lets me, cause everybody in grade seven knows that we’re dating.

We were doing measurements. T_T I didn’t get so much of it when the teacher was. I didn’t bother to ask the teacher, but the teacher is like, three before me!

Seungie noticed I didn’t understand the math because I had been scratching my head and looking at the questions for at least five minutes now.

‘Need help yeobo?’ he asks

I gave him a weak smile and said, ‘eheh.. yeah..’

He explains it all to me, detailedly because he knows I won’t get it if he explains it the hard way.

After he finishes explaining, ‘ehhe, sorry to bother you yeobo’

He smiles and says, ‘its okay yeobo!’ And pecks me on the cheek.

Then the teacher told us to get ready for recess. We had lockers, I shared one with Hyunseung.

Yejin shared with Seobie and Namine shared with Taemin.

End of POV

Hyunseung’s POV

Yeobo hasn’t actually acted like herself today. Plus she didn’t look good either.

She never says sorry I bothered you or something like that when I help her with math.

She had swollen eyes this morning, but I never questioned her.

So I left Eunmi with Namine and Yejin.

I went to the guys and asked, ‘hey, guys, whats wrong with Eunmi? She doesn’t seem like herself today.’

End of POV

Yejin’s POV

‘mmmmm… I don’t wanna be around anyone right now. I’m gonna be alone you guys, okay?’ Eunmi said.

I gave her a confused look and said, ‘why do you wanna be alone? You never like being alone!’

Eunmi just shook her head and walked away.

Me and Namine look at each other and said, ‘she doesn’t seem okay. To the boys.’

End of POV

Hyunseung’s POV

‘We don’t know either, we’ve been suspicious about her too.’ Onew said.

Then Namine and Yejin come running, ‘GUYS!’ They shout.

‘whats… wrong.. with…. Eun… mi..?’ they said as they were catching their breath.

We all shrugged, ‘we’re not really sure, even The Five don’t know.

End of POV

Eunmi’s POV

I sat there in my favourite corner, crying my eyes out.

Why did it have to be my dad? Why?!

Then Kate, Ashley and Rose saw me.

They decided they could tease me. They came up and said, ‘keke, hey Eunmi. Whats wrong? Why you cryin?’ Ashley teased.

I wipe my tears away and said, ‘look, I don’t have time with you guys, I get it you guys want me to transfer out, you want me to break up with Hyunseung, you want me to be away from The Five and The Other Five too. Okay, I ing get it, now get the hell away.’

‘You think we’ll go away just because you’re upset and crap?’ Rose said.

‘As if you . We’ll never stop bothering you.’ Kate said.

I stood up and said, ‘look I’m ing serious, leave me the alone now, I’m not going to deal with you guys.’

They smirked.

I rolled my eyes and said, ‘wow you don’t think I’m serious do you? Well ing get this.’

I slapped them all.

Just in time the bell rang, they just ran back inside to class, I didn’t bother going back to class, I didn’t want to anyway. Today just hasn’t been so great.

I still sat there crying.

End of POV

Hyunseung’s POV

. Eunmi’s really not gonna come back to class?

‘Guys, just go back to class. We’ll be back.’ I told them.

They nodded with worried looks. I went to find Eunmi.

Then I heard a sound, a sound of sniffling and sobbing. Then I thought. MUST BE EUNMI!.

I ran to get closer, I got closer and found her in her favourite corner. Crying.

I ran to her, ‘yeobo!’

She looked up at me and wiped her tears away quickly.

‘w-w-what..?’

‘Whats wrong? Why are you crying? What happened?’

She bursted out crying again.

I embraced her, ‘shhhh. Yeobo, what happened?’

‘My- dad-. –he. ‘

She couldn’t continue she kept crying. ‘shhh yeobo, okay, I know, shhh.’

I piggy backed her to our classroom door, I sat her on the chair. I went back to class and asked the teacher if me and Eunmi could excuse ourselves from school today, first she said no, but then I told her what happened. Then she allowed us to skip the rest of school.

After getting her backpack, I didn’t bother bringing mine, I told Dongwoon to help me bring my backpack back. She got on my back again, and we walked home.

While walking home, she fell asleep.

When we got to her house, I took the keys from her backpack, opened the door and went to her bedroom. (of course I did lock the door again.)

I set her down on her bed and tucked her in bed.

As time went, I got a little tired too, so I grabbed a chair, set it beside her bed and fell asleep too.

End of POV