Yeobo, What Happened? #2

Starting all over again

 

Eunmi’s POV

I wake up to see Seungie’s head on the side of me. He’s sleeping. He’s so cute.

I get out of my bed quickly and as quiet as possible so I don’t wake up Seungie.

As soon as I got out of bed, I set Seungie on my bed and I tuck him in.

Then I go down to make some food for the both of us.

End of POV

Hyunseung’s POV

I wake up finding myself laying on Eunmi’s bed. She wasn’t anywhere in her room, then I smell something coming from the kitchen.

I go down seeing Eunmi setting up the table. I’m pretty sure she made something yummy to eat.

Then I sneak up on her to scare her.

As she adds the finishing touches to the kibimbap she made, I slip my arms around her and hug her.

She lets out a quiet yelp, she turns around and pinches my nose lightly.

‘yah! Seungie, you scared me!’ she pouted.

Her pouts are just so adorable.

‘I’m sorry’ and I kiss her on the forehead.

She giggles and says, ‘okay come on lets eat, I’m hungry!’

While we’re eating I ask, ‘Eunmi, can I ask..?’

She thinks for awhile, ‘I guess its okay if its you, BUT don’t tell Yejin or Namine, I don’t want them to get worried or anything, don’t even tell the guys, okay?’

I nod, ‘promise.’

‘what happened to your dad exactly.?’ I ask.

She started, ‘well. I don’t know why and what he did. But. He got murdered last night.’

I almost choked and said, ‘b-bwoh?! But your dad is such a nice person!’

‘I know. He is. I don’t know why and what he did. But it just happened. Its just. Reality.’

‘Hey, yeobo, you wanna go somewhere to get him off your mind?’

She shrugs and says, ‘doesn’t really matter.’

End of POV

Eunmi’s POV

‘Hey, yeobo, you wanna go somewhere to get him off your mind?’

I shrug and say, ‘doesn’t really matter.’

Hyunseung is such a great boyfriend. He’s so caring, he always cares about me before him, well, more likely he cares for all of us more than he cares about himself. He’s just like me.

We have great things in common. We both have the same dream, being in a kpop group. Being an idol, being in the top three companies, which are SM, JYP and Cube right now. Well lets just say, the both of us and the rest of the kingkas and queenkas all have the same dream.

Hyunseung brings us to the park, where our first date started.

I still remember how it went, it was my birthday too.

(Flashback)

‘aish, when is that pabo ever going to come?’ I say to myself

I take my phone out to look at the time and put it back in my pocket.

I start swinging on the swings lightly.

Then I felt a sudden push, ‘happy birthday yeobo!’

I smile like an idiot and said, ‘yah! You are so late!’

‘keke, I’ve been watching you since you came!’

‘Yah, pabo! Why did you make me wait?!’

He giggles and says, ‘pahah, I wanted to scare/surprise you!’

‘stop pushing now! I don’t want to be so high!’

‘okaaay!’

After I got off the swings, I asked, ‘pabo! What are we gonna do now?’

Then he got serious, ‘Eunmi-ah, You know I confessed to you two weeks ago right?’

I blushed and nodded.

‘Eunmi. Will you be my girlfriend?’ He asked.

I looked at him at wide eyes and stuttered, ‘H-Hyunseung.. U-Uhm.’

Then I finally managed to croak out ‘yes!’

He smiled widely and said, ‘come on! Lets go somewhere else! Theres barely anything to do at the park!’

I pout and say, ‘hey, I want ice cream!’

‘haha, okay, I’ll buy it for you.’

After finishing our ice cream it was already 4:30.

I looked at my watch and said, ‘oh shnitz wiz! I promised mom I would be home by 4:30!’

‘Oh dear, then lets get you home! Get on my back, I’ll run there!’

(End of Flashback)

When we got there, Hyunseung giggled and said, ‘yeobo! Do you remember this place?’

I smile and nod, ‘I even remember clearly what happened. I couldn’t have ask for a better birthday.’

‘want me to push you on the swings?’

I smile and said, ‘how about I push you? I’m scared of being too high.’

‘I promise not to push too hard, please?’ he pouts and gives me puppy eyes.

D’aww, his pouts and puppy eyes always gets me.

‘fine fine! But you swear you won’t push too hard and stop pushing when I tell you to, okay?’

He smiles and nods.

After that, he asks if I want to go to the mall with him.

I smiled and said, ‘lets just go take sticky pictures, buy some candy and get some ice cream!’

He smiled and said, ‘of course yeobo!’

I had so much fun taking sticky pictures with him. I bought quite a bit of candy and some ice cream.

Man did I ever have the best ice cream ever!

After all that fun, we went to the park and laid down on the dry green grass.

I looked at the time, ‘hey! Seungie, its already 3:10!’

He sits up and says, ‘whoa! Really?!’

I laugh and said, ‘yeah! Come on lets go home~’

End of POV

Hyunseung’s POV

When we got home and let Eunmi go to her room and change.

I told them, ‘guys, don’t ask her about it, I went to the park and mall with her to get that thing off her mind and I promised her I wouldn’t tell anyone, so don’t bug me about it and don’t bug her about.’

They nodded.

End of POV



 

A/N ; heeeheee, I woke up at 5 am today. ㅠ.ㅠ I guess I was too excited for school. x_x I just finished writing this~

I think I'll make another Fanfic, and this time I'll actually start with Applications first x_x. 

PLEASE APPLY THOUGGH. !