One year later

Starting all over again

It was already a year later. It was that day that the six of you started going to school.

You six were going to Kindergarten now.

'come on you guys! You guys take to long!' You said.

'yeah yeah _____! We're just twying to be handshome!' Taemin explained. 

Yeah, he's five, he still has a little cute pronouncation. It'll go away soon. He was the last one still with the cute pronouncation.

They finally got out and down to eat breakfast, I was already finished because they took too long. 

Then we went to school together and by ourselves, my mother no longer walked with us. 

When we got to school, we were in our little bunch. The five of them shooed away the girls and you shooed away the guy because you didn't like them being around you except for the five. 

The guys seemed too creepy like to you. 

The bell rang, the teacher let you in, you put your backpacks together and sat down on the carpet.

The teacher taught you letters, words, numbers and all that other stuff.

Then it was snack time, you guys sat in your little bunch again, and this time you actually had two girls wanting to sit with you and be friends with you. You were happy to be friends with them and talk with them. 

Then after snack time, you guys played some games having to do with numbers, letters, words. 

You were playing with the two girls you met and the other five were playing with each other. 

After that, it was lunch, you ate lunch with the five of them and without the girls you met. 

Went outside to play, your class was basically right outside the grade 3 classroom.

So while you were drawing by yourself, two grade 3 guys came to snatch away your drawing to take a good look at it. 

They smirked and said, 'thats pretty.' The other said, 'yeah, pretty UGLY.' 

Then the guys trash talked about it, crumpled it a bit and threw it to the ground. 

You were upset that it happened to it, every teacher in the school had to admit that it was an extremely pretty drawing from a five year old. 

After that, you went running to the five of them, telling them what happened. 

After lunch, they five when to the teacher and told her what had happened to me.

We solved it out during that, including the bullies. 

Then we had play time, I was drawing what I had drawn during lunch. 

The five of them had come over and asked what I was drawing. 

'Vocaloids.' 

'_____.. what are vocaloids?' Minho asks.

'Vocaloids are made up people, drawn with whatever detail they have, and their voices are high, well for girls its usually high, and guys its average, low and high, the voices aren't by real people, they are just voices made by computers, which are made by Japanese people!'

'Hey, thats cool!' Key says.

'Wait, ______, when were you such a great drawer?' Jonghyun asks. 

You shrug and say, 'I don't know, maybe I was born with it! I just imagine them in my head and draw them.' 

The teacher tells you all to pack up and get ready to go home.

You all do so, the bell rings and the six of you walk home together.