~Hide and Seek plus Revenge?~

Surprise Loving

Kris' Thoughts

Your Thoughts

Random EXO Members' Thoughts

Minwoo-shi's Thoughts

Korean

Chinese

Japanese

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone woke up early the next morning. Everyone wanted to see Minwoo-shi to check if he was alright. Everyone was dressed up casually and had sunglasses on so no one would recognize them. All of you arrived at the hospital with no one suspecting that you were famous. You took off your sunglasses once you got inside and went up to the receptionist's desk. "Ummmm...where's Kwon Minwoo-san's room?" You asked the receptionist ever so nicely. She wrote it down on a piece of paper and handed it to you. She also told you which elevator the 13 of you had to go on and where to go. All of you bowed to her and went on your way.

You found Minwoo-shi's room pretty quickly. You were about to open the door when the doctor came out and closed the door. He smiled and asked. "Are you friends of Minwoo-san?" You nodded and answered for the others. "I'm his niece while these boys are his clients. How is he doctor?" The doctor check his clipboard and looked up at you. "He just has a broken rib and a sprained finger. He must have been in a pretty bad fight to get those kinds of injuries. But for some reason his injuries are a lot lighter than the person he was fighting. The man he was fighting suffered severe blood loss and a lot more injuries." You smiled on the inside hearing what Minwoo-shi did to your "father". The bastard had it coming. "Can we see him doctor?" The doctor smiled and nodded. "Just one at a time okay? The amount of people in the room might scare him." Everyone nodded and decided that you would be the one to see Minwoo-shi first. Once the doctor was gone, everyone piled into Minwoo-shi's room.

Minwoo-shi's room was quiet and quite large. He was staring out the window and didn't realize that all 13 of you came in. Kris tiptoed to his side table to put the flowers on while you tiptoed to surprise Minwoo-shi. Just when you were about to poke Minwoo-shi's cheek, he grabbed your hand ninja fast. He's a ninja!!!~ Minwoo-shi chuckled and turned to you. "There's something called a reflection in the window child~" You cutely pouted and hid behind Suho. "Esuhort-oppa....Uncle is being mean~" Everyone bursted out laughing at your rare aegyo while you just smiled innocently. Since when does she do aegyo?! The maknaes must have taught her~ They have taught her well~ Just when I thought she couldn't get any cuter!! This kid~

Everyone stayed in Minwoo-shi's room for the rest of the day since no one had any schedules (cuz Soo Man cancelled them since he knew the circumstances). By the time everyone decided to leave, it was already dark out. Minwoo-shi told Kris to stay back for a few minutes so he could talk to him.

Once everyone filed out of the room, Kris sat down next to Minwoo-shi's bed. "Listen to me Kris. Her parents are devious people. They will find their way out of jail at some point and look for her while I'm still in here. I want you to protect her as if your life depends on it. Never let her go out on her own, not even around hotels. Stay with her at all times, or at least have someone with her. If she's ever alone, I know her parents will get to her and god only knows what they will do to her. Promise me you will tell the rest of the boys without having you knowing." Kris nodded and promised Minwoo-shi. Minwoo-shi smiled and gave Kris the schedules for the rest of the week. With that, Kris left Minwoo-shi's room and tried to find everyone.

Kris ran around the hospital until the thought came to him. Am I just this stupid or what?! Kris laughed at himself and walked to the cafeteria. He opened the doors to the cafeteria and was blinded by the lights and the amount of people in there. Okay, just look for people not dressed up as doctors or nurses. That should be easy, right? Sadly for Kris, he was very wrong. He didn't know that everyone dressed up like doctors and nurses and decided to play 'hide-and-seek', having Kris being IT. Everyone was only allowed to be in the cafeteria, knowing Kris would go there first. Everyone mixed and mingled with the other doctors and nurses or just ate alone.

Kris was on the brink of going insane. HOW IS IT SO HARD TO LOOK FOR A BOY BAND AND MY GIRLFRIEND IN THIS ROOM?!?! Just when Kris was about to call on of the members' cell phones, he heard a group of people talking in Korean. "He's just been walking around aimlessly for the past 20 minutes." "I know, some doctors are starting to think that he's a patient that got lost." "Really?! Oh My Kimchi that's amazing!!" 'Oh my kimchi'? There's only one person that says that.  Kris turned around to where the conversation was going on and saw a tiny baozi (Xiumin) talking with a puppy (Baekhyun) and a happy virus (Chanyeol). Hehehe~ Those fools~ Kris nonchantly walked over and smacked Chanyeol's back. "What the- oh crap we've been caught..."  Kris laughed at how Chanyeol attempted to run away but got caught by Baekhyun. "How come you guys are dressed up like doctors?" Xiumin patted Kris' back and laughed. "All of us decided to play hide and seek, with you being it. You caught us three so now you have to find the other nine." Kris nodded and looked around the cafeteria. "Everyone is in here right? I don't have to run around the hospital like an idiot right?" The three nodded and Kris smirked.

Kris found the other boys in a flash. Chen, Luhan and Sehun were eating when Kris found them. Kai and Tao were found flirting with the nurses. This left Suho, Lay and D.O who were talking with the other doctors. Okay~ 11 down, one to go. Kris walked around looking at all the girls around the cafeteria. Kris was going insane trying to find you while the other boys laughed at his frustration. Is he really this stupid?! How is he the leader again?! He does realize that he passed by her like...18 times now, right?

You laughed at Kris who was ruffling his hair in frustration trying to find you. You were hiding behind the vending machine so Kris couldn't see you. He must be really stupid to not be able to find me yet~ But then again I love his stupidity. You nonchantly walked over to Xiumin and started talking to him while Kris continued going crazy.

Kris walked over to the guys while you hid behind Chanyeol. "You guys~ This is really pissing me off. Where the hell are you guys hiding her?" You started chuckling hearing Kris getting frustrated but Chanyeol held your hand in order for you to calm down. "Why don't you ask some nurses if they have seen you-ah? I'm sure they'll help you." You heard Suho ask this to Kris and Kris' footsteps slowly going away. You peeked around Chanyeol's arm to see Kris talking to some of the nurses. You saw him pull out his wallet and show them a picture of you. Since when did he have a picture of me in his wallet? You saw one of the nurses looking around and pointed at you. Kris looked over to where the nurse was pointing and smiled, thanking her and walking back over to Chanyeol and you. Crap I've been caught!! You were about to run and hide behind someone else but you felt someone's hand wrap around your arm and pull you into a hug. You closed your eyes as you felt your cheek rest on the person's chest. You took a deep breathe and recognized that cologne. "Found you." You smiled and hugged Kris back. "Took you long enough~" Kris kissed the top of your head and whispered. "I'll get revenge on you one day~" You chuckled and looked up at him. "Let's get revenge on my parents first. They tried to sabotage my debut and they hurt everyone here plus Minwoo-shi." You looked around at the other members, seeing them nodding their head in approval. Kris did the same. "Okay~ Mission: Revenge on the Evil is now in progress!"