~I'm in trouble~

Surprise Loving

Your Thoughts

Random EXO-K Members' Thoughts

Korean

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were surfing the web after dinner that night. Pictures of you and Kris at the airport filled your screen. It was headlining already. Soo Man-songsaengnim is going to be pissed... What scared you most was the comments some of the fangirls made. I'll kill that girl~ She's dead~ You curled into a ball and started crying. Kai was reading everything on the screen behind your shoulder. Kai sighed and sat down next to you. He pulled you out of your armadillo-like ball and pulled you into an embrace. Kai petted your hair, shushing you from your tears. Sehun looked over at Kai when he passed by with questioning eyes. Kai pointed at your laptop. Sehun read it and did the same. Within 5 minutes time, all the members were hugging you. You guys were a mess on the couch. The boys decided to sleep in your room, the same way they did when they heard your past. You didn't mind and let them.

You couldn't sleep at all that night. You tossed and turned at what was going to happen. What if Soo Man fires me? What if EXO doesn't want to talk to me ever again after this? What if... Your thoughts were interrupted when Baekhyun started making some weird puppy noises. You giggled and looked around your room. You saw the boys sleeping so peacefully that you just smiled. You turned back around and decided to fall asleep.

The next morning came fairly quickly. Sehun and Kai were jumping up and down on your bed to wake you up. "NOONA~~~ NOONA~~~~ WAKE UP~~~~ WAKE UP~~~~" You tossed and turned to get them off. "Yah~ Get the hell off~" The boys chuckled and got off. You sat up on the bed and looked around the room. The beds on the floor was gone and only Kai and Sehun were left in your room. "The hyungs are downstairs making breakfast." Sehun sat down next to you as Kai continued. "They told us to get you up, because we lost in rock, paper, scissors." You giggled and got off the bed. The three of you walked downstairs, already smelling the bacon wafting up the stairs.

Once you got into the dining room, Chanyeol was freaking out. "BAEKHYUN IS A CANNIBAL!!!!! HE'S EATING HIMSELF!!!!" Chanyeol continued freaking out while Baekhyun was just wearing a poker face, continuing to eat the bacon. Suho and D.O came out with huge trays of food. Your and Kai's eyes got wide as your stomachs started growling loudly. Suho laughed as he placed the food down on the table. "Okay you guys. You may eat now." You and Kai cheered and quickly started eating.

A few hours later - In the practice room

The seven of you were just practicing the dance that was going to go along with the new song when the music stopped. "Kwon you. Please report to Lee Soo Man-songsaengnim's office please. Bring the boys with you." The voice from the intercom summonded you to Soo Man's office. You gulped and looked at Minwoo-shi for help.

The eight of you were walking the halls to Soo Man's office slowly. All of you felt like you were in trouble, even though it was all Kris' fault. He's going to yell at us~ I'm so scared~ The eight of you stopped in front of Soo Man's office. All of you took a deep breath before Minwoo-shi knocked on the door.

Soo Man let all of you in as he sat back down on his 'Big Boss' chair. You could barely breathe, knowing that you were in big trouble with the company. Soo Man looked around the room, his eyes landing on you last. Soo Man sighed and looked down. "Whose fault is this?" The boys looked at him questioning. "Who started this? The whole airport scandal. Who did it?" Everyone gulped, not wanting to be the one to tell him. "I-it was Kris-oppa, songsaengnim" Your voice was tiny, but everyone heard. The boys turned to you with shock filling their eyes. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! WHY ARE YOU RATTING HIM OUT?! Soo Man cleared his throat and looked at the boys. The boys nodded in agreement and looked down at the ground. Soo Man nodded and played with some of the papers on his desk. "The lucky bastard. He's already in China. I can't yell at him now. I wanted you to be a secret. She would be the leading girl for the rest of the EXO MVs and let the fans figure out that she's included. Now that Kris exposed everything, even that they're dating, I have to have an emergency press confrence." Soo Man stood up and paced around the room. He looked back at you and Minwoo-shi. "I want the two of you to be there with me. When Kris comes back, he's going to be there too. I'll schedule it two days after Kris comes back. Prepare yourselves." You and Minwoo-shi nodded. Soo Man dismissed all of you to continue practice as if nothing happened.