~Goodbye Lotte World~

Surprise Loving

Kris' Thoughts

Your Thoughts

Random EXO Members' Thoughts

Minwoo-shi's Thoughts

Korean

Chinese

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and Kris walked hand in hand towards the Gyro Drop. You looked down at your bear when the thought occured to you. "Oppa~ How did you know that the cashier dude was Chinese?" You loked up at him and he looked down at you. "We used to go to the same school when I still lived in China. I remembered his dream of owning a little shop in an amusement park filled with cute little souvenirs for couples. I guess both of our dreams came true." You nodded and looked back down at your bear.

The Gyro Drop was within sight and all the members were already there. Tao saw you and ran towards you screaming. "MOMMY!!!!!!!~~~~" You giggled and caught Tao in a hug. "Hi Panda~ Did you have fun today?" Tao nodded and you chuckled at his childish act. Kris scoffed and refused to look at Tao. How many times do I have to tell this kid, she's mine. You whispered something in Tao's ear and pointed to Kris. Tao evilly smiled while Kris looked at the two of you confused. Tao screamed to the members "DOG PILE ON KRIS!!!" Almost all the members ran and piled on top of Kris. Kris was screaming "Get the hell off of me!!!" Everyone laughed and got off of the poor dragon. Kris just dusted off his pants, trying to control his anger.

Suho and Minwoo-shi came over (they're poopy pants~ they didn't join the dog pile~) and called everyone's attention. Suho took attendence, making sure everyone was there on time. This feels like school~ Is this really necessary? Everyone was there surprisingly on time. "Well, since everyone is here on time, I guess I'll buy you guys dinner." Suho sighed and everyone cheered.

"Hyung~ Can we all go on Gyro Drop as the last ride of the day? PLEASE~~" Sehun pleaded to Minwoo-shi and Suho. You and Luhan, being terrified of heights, looked up at the Gyro Drop. Both of you became D.O-eyed and pale. "Of course Sehunnie~ Who doesn't want to go on the ride?" The second Suho said that, your's and Luhan's hands shot up. Suho laughed and leaded everyone else to the line for the ride. Kris looked at you kinda sad since you weren't going on the ride. You gave him an apologetic smile and mouthed for him to go and have fun. Kris nodded and caught up with the gang.

You and Luhan decided to sit on a bench not far from the ride so you could greet the guys when they got off. Luhan turned to you. "Do you want some ice cream? I'm paying." You nodded and got up. The two of you walked to a small ice cream stand not far away from the bench. Luhan got you a vanilla ice cream and got himself a mint chocolate chip. Both of you walked back to sit on the bench and enjoy your ice creams in a comfortable silence.

Both of you finished your ice creams, but the guys didn't come back yet. How can they possibly have fun on that ride?! It looks like a death trap to me! You and Luhan looked up at the ride, trying to find the guys. Luhan decided that wasn't such a good idea, so he turned to look at you.

"You know, he really loves you." You turned to Luhan, not hearing what he just said. "Sorry oppa. What was that?" Luhan chuckled at your spacing out. "Kris. He really loves you." Luhan turned to look at the ride, as if staring at Kris. You tilted your head in confusion. "I mean, he really loves you. When he brought you home, he was carrying you all bride-like and nearly in tears because you fainted. He called a coordi-noona to change you into his clothes so you wouldn't be in your clothes that were soaked in the rain." You looked down at your shoes, processing what Luhan just said. He continued. "He even carried you to our room so he could look after you more instead of keeping you in your room. He didn't even leave your side for anything. He was just lucky we didn't have practice or any schedules or our manager would have been peeved." Luhan chuckled and turned back to look at you. "I'm surprised that Kris actually confessed his love for you. He can barely say 'I love you' to the fans, so for him to confess his love for you was really an eye opener." You blushed and let a single tear fall. Not a tear of saddness, but of happiness. "To be honest, you're everyone's ideal girl. When we saw you the first time, even though you were in Kris' arms, we all wanted you. Hell, even I wanted you. But it was clear that you were Kris' girl from the start. We all had to back off so Kris could be happy. I know Kris, and I know he's stubborn when it comes to 'his girl'. We talked every night while you were unconcious. He poured his heart out to me, telling me how much he wanted to confess to you, even though the two of you just met." Luhan reached out and wiped your tears. "When Kris says he loves you, just remember, he really does. He's not one to show his feelings so easily, so appreciate that love that he showers you in." You hugged Luhan and cried tears of happiness in his shoulder. You kept whispering 'Thank you oppa' while he patted your back.

Your crying ceased, but your eyes were still red. Luhan gave you the most innocent smile and ruffled your hair. How the hell are you 22 Luhan-oppa?! Both of you saw the guys coming from afar. You kept looking for Kris, but he was no where in sight. How can a 6 foot giant hide?! D.O came up to you without looking at you. "Kris said he had to go use the bathroom so he'll meet us at the gate." You nodded and wiped your eyes. Kai looked at you and gave Luhan the death stare. "HYUNG! WHY THE HELL IS YOU CRYING?!?!?!" Everyone then looked at you and shot Luhan the death glare. This deer is going to die. He made jagiya cry! I'll make him pay~ You and Luhan started panicking. "You guys!! It's nothing! Luhan-oppa just told me a really touching story and I couldn't help but cry~ Don't kill Xiao Lu-oppa over this~" Luhan nodded rapidly in agreement. The boys looked at you, making sure you were sincere. Xiumin wrapped an arm around Luhan's shoulders. "Okay we believe you jagiya~ but if Luhan ever makes you cry, I'll kill him before Kris even finds out." You stared at the little bun with shock. What happened to the cute baozi that I know and love?! Everyone laughed and said their apologies to Luhan. Tao helped you off the bench and all of you started walking towards the exit.

You were about to pass the gate to the parking lot when you felt someone poke your sides. You squeeked and everyone turned around. "Oh~ Hey Hyung~ We were just about to leave you~" Kai smirked and continued walking. Kris shot Kai a death glare and interlaced his fingers with yours. "You have fun today sweetie?" You smiled and nodded. You looked back at Lotte World. Goodbye Lotte World~ All of you piled into the van and braced yourself for a long trip back home.

Almost everyone, including you, was asleep before you jumped onto the road. Everyone was exhausted so the ride home was surprisingly quiet for Minwoo-shi. He the radio, but kept it low so the music wouldn't disturb anyone. B1A4's Sanduel's song 'Crush' came on and Kris looked at you sleeping on his shoulder. He smiled and kissed your head. Radio...it seems you always know when to play the right song at the right time. Kris touched his pant pocket where the box that kept your rings were hiding. I don't know when I'm going to give these to you, but I'll make sure that day will be special. Kris kissed your head again and started humming along with the song. You stirred in your sleep and started sleep singing to the song. "Nae son jaba jwo (Hold my hand)" Kris laughed at your adorableness and laced his fingers with yours. Whatever you wish my princess. Kris leaned his head on top of yours and closed his eyes to enjoy this moment with you. If only you knew just how much I love you. I can't say it enough times to really show you how much I love you. Kwon you.. what did you do to me?